Ruggedized Indoor/Outdoor Access Control Keypad
Surface mount installation.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor weatherized keypad ideal for harsh settings
- Cast aluminum one-piece housing and polyurethane treated metal face plate
- Easy surface-mounting to wall, post, concrete walls, or gooseneck
- 120 Users
- Key press feedback via sounder and yellow LED
- Built-in assignable sounder
- Bi-color Red/Green LED indicates relay status
- Non-volatile memory retains codes even if power is lost
- 1-6 digit codes – digits can be repeated
- Door relocks automatically
- Two lever User Management
- Durable metal Braille alpha-numeric keys
- 4 on board programmable timed relays
- Tamper loop functionality mode
- Master Code must be entered to change user codes
- Can program door to remain in unlocked position
- Easy to program at the keypad
- Functionality: Main relay controls any device requiring on/off switch — such as electric strike, or maglock. Request to exit input trigger
- Accepts 10-30 Volts DC; 12-24 Volts AC – auto adjusting
- Well written and easy to understand installation and programming instructions included
- Optional printer interface
- Current draw: 108 mA maximum (add 30 mA for each additional relay)
- Operation voltage: 12-24 VAC/VDC – auto adjusting
- Dimensions: 3.75” (W) x 5.25” (H) x 2.5” (D)
- Temperature tolerance: -20F to 130F
- Linear IEI warrants its 212R products for two (2) years after the shipping date to be free from defects in material and workmanship, when they have been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and have not been modified or tampered with
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q 1) What's to stop someone from just smashing this off of the wall and jumping the door release wi... answer nowAsked by October 25, 2016 3:45 PMonAWhile the circuit is completed at the keypad once the keypad is removed out of the equation you are no longer able to complete the circuit to power the strike or magnetic lock. You can use the keypad in extreme weather however we do recommend that you help protect it with a weatherguard cover or overhang if possible as ice will still freeze over the keypad. As with any locking system they keep honest people honest and outside of a manned security guard there really is nothing to prevent someone 100% from not smashing it with a bat or rock. The next best thing to do would be to install a camera system to keep watch should anything happen.