- Heavy chrome plated trim ring
- Flush mount
- Fits single-gang electrical box
- Touch sensitive solid-state flat keys
- Bi-color LED to indicate operation
- Internal sounder
Engineered for extremes, the Linear IEI SSW-FX keypad will hold up in the worst of conditions. This ensures individuals with clearance can quickly get inside. No frozen buttons or mechanisms to worry about. This means no phone calls from an irate person wondering why their code doesn't work. Designed for most any application as a front-end device, the SSW-FX keypad combines modern elegance, and weather-proof performance. The SSW-FX is made with a solid-state keypad, and the electronics are conformal coated. This lets you use it where's its very cold, very hot, very wet, or in a high traffic setting. The keypad communicates to Linear IEI Secured Series (eMerge50, MiniMax, Max 3) security panels, and external access systems with a Wiegand interface. User's will enjoy the two LED’s to indicate operation status and visual PIN entry validation.
3.44 (W) x 5.16 (H) x 0.71 (D) in.
Front-end Only, Keypad
-20F to 130F
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin Yes, you can, however, you would need to wire the strike to both of the keypads to activate it at the same time.