Wireless Z-Wave Plus Wall Mount Dimmer
- Z-Wave Plus Wall Mounted Wireless Dimmer
- Z-Wave and manual control for connected lights
- Auto Sense allows for local lamp activation independent of the Z Wave controller status
- Compatibility with building automation systems
- Ease of Use
- Easy to Install â€” Fits in standard J-box
- High reliability
- Maximum Load:Â 500 Watts (4 amp) for control of permanently installed lighting fixtures only (Not for control of receptacles)
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device. Easily extend the range of your Z-Wave by adding devices, each device acts as its own repeater!
- Input: 120v 15A 60Hz
- Z-Wave Version 4.55
- Network Inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible
- Requires a Neutral
- Auto-Sense Feature Built-In
- Replaceable Trim Ring Design
Benefits of Z-Wave Plus vs. Classic Z-Wave
- Latest advancements in Chip Technology
- Equipped with latest “Next Gen” hardware
- Enhanced security features
- Improved RF range +39%
- Improved battery life +30%
- Lock will be enrolled with “One Button Enrollment” feature
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Ring, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.