Wireless Z-Wave Wall Mounted Outlet
- Z-Wave Wall Mounted Wireless Outlet
- Top outlet is standard pass through, bottom outlet is Z-Wave controlled
- Compatibility with building automation systems
- Ease of Use
- Easy to Install — Fits in standard J-box
- High reliability
- Maximum Load: Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC. Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC. Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Z-Wave Version 4.55
- Network Inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible
- Requires a Neutral
This is a Z-Wave device that can be controlled remotely by connecting it to one of these systems.
Home Automation is a style of living. It is about always being connected to the home you love. These systems* allow you to control your connected home devices such as door locks, thermostats, lights, motion sensors, cameras, water sensors, and more, all remotely from a computer or smartphone.
*Also works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Iris, ADT Pulse, Alarm.com, Honeywell, HomeSeer, LG Smart Security, Staples’ Connect, Harmony by Logitech, and many more.
Strengthen your Z-Wave network with a Signal Repeater
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you still have to wire this outlet to 110 volt circuit or is totally wireless. What i really n... answer nowAsked by April 4, 2018 6:48 PMonA This outlet requires you to wire it to a 110V connection that leads back to your panel replacing your current outlet. We are not aware of a product on the marketplace that is a complete wireless solution. All outlets must have a source of power from somewhere.