Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock
$121.83 – $136.69
With secure gates come great locks! The Locinox LUKYJ5 Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock is a surface mounted swing gate lock specially developed to use with a standard 1 1/8 in. mortise cylinder. The latch and deadbolt have 3/8 in. continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. Secure pool gates, chain-link fences and more with ease!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Gate lock with double cylinder dead bolt
- Designed for 1 1/8 in. mortise profile cylinder
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Fixing cylinder 8/32 in. thread
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- Deadbolt 7/8 in. throw guarantees secure locking
- Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
- Adjustment of the bolts up to 3/8 in. continuous without removing the lock
- 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
- Able to be mounted on flat or square posts
- Interchangeable with all Locinox locks
- The lock box requires a 3 3/8 in. spacing to the first picket, fitting nicely into most gates
- Tested for 500,000 cycles
Not all gate locks are created equal. Make sure you stand out with the Locinox LUKYJ5 Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock. This surface mounted swing gate lock is specially developed to use with a standard 1 1/8 in. mortise cylinder. Able to interchange with all Locinox locks, you can be sure to find a fit for your gate application. The latch and deadbolt have 3/8 in. continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. Its lock box is tested to withstand 1000 hours of salt spray, very important when securing that marina dock! The key-operated, self-latching daybolt can be easily switched between right and left latching. Allow Free Exit with the cylinder in the unlocked position during operating hours. Secure pool gates, chain-link fences and more with ease!
6 5/16 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 1 1/4 (D) in.
1 1/4 in.
Aluminum, Steel/Ornamental Iron, Chain Link
6 pin C
Exterior: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
3 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.