Industrial Strength Keyless Door Lock
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Very tough.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- 100% Mechanical combination door lock; no batteries or wires necessary
- Industrial Strength
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size reversible lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware is included
- Completely weatherproof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have instructions on how to change the access code? answer nowAsked by MARYBETH BRISSON on February 2, 2022 1:32 PM
- Q We have a condo located on ocean front property. we have 2 gates permitting access to the ocean. ... answer nowAsked by Elijah Wilkerson on October 27, 2020 3:05 PMA
For oceanfront applications, we would recommend using the Marine Grade model as the finish for this model is designed to withstand high moisture/salt environments. This model can be found here: https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-1150-marine-push-button-lock/
- Q Does this automatically open from the inside when lever is depressed in all modes? answer nowAsked by Phil on September 23, 2020 9:26 PMA
Yes, the inside lever will always open the door when depressed. If you are searching for a lock that is secured on both sides of the door, we would recommend a double-sided model!
- Q why are the codes NOT sequential on the 1150 ? example on a three number code to open pressing c1... answer nowAsked by Mike Postupack on September 11, 2020 3:34 PMA
This is simply the design of this model. If you are looking for a mechanical model where keys must be pressed in the exact sequence, we would recommend a Kaba Simplex 1011 or a similar model.
- Q I require an extended deadbolt...is this available for this lock answer nowAsked by Philip Olson on August 4, 2018 5:45 PMA
No, at this time this lock does not have an extended deadbolt.
- Q What happens if there is a malfunction and the lock does not unlock? answer nowAsked by rica on May 20, 2018 3:09 PMA The lock would need to removed from the door. It should be mentioned that the parts of this lock have a lifetime warranty, so any issues that may arise can be replaced or fixed in these type of scenarios.
- Q Is this model include both sides, or just the keypad side. The pictures show both sides. answer nowAsked by Joshua Taylor on January 25, 2018 8:12 AMA You will receive both a front and back to the lock. The front will have your coded entry and the back will have your handle for exiting the door.