Marine Grade Industrial Strength Push Button Lock
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Very tough.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- 100% Mechanical combination door lock; no batteries or wires necessary
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Industrial Strength / Salt-water Proof: Internal parts are teflon coated, with marine-grade finish on exterior
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size reversible lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware is included
- Completely weatherproof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Lever Handle Door Locks
Keypad – Digits
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this Lock rated for exterior code deletion? answer nowAsked by Bill on April 27, 2023 1:05 PMA
No, you have to remove this lock from the door/gate in order to change the combination.
- Q Does this lock come with keys? answer nowAsked by TERRY on February 15, 2023 12:17 PMA
The Lockey 1150 does not feature a key override.
- Q Does this lock come with a dead bolt? Can you also use a key if necessary? answer nowAsked by Jan on August 1, 2022 1:52 PMA
There is no key override available for the Lockey 1150 but this is an option for the Lockey 2835 model with the KOS key override kit. The 1150 model is a latch bolt device only and does not include a deadbolt.
- Q I have such DIGITAL lock installed for the ped. door of the house gate. How do I change the optio... answer nowAsked by Fan on March 25, 2022 3:13 PMA
In order for the lock to require a code to access the door from both sides, you will need the double-sided model, Lockey 1150DC.
- Q Will this lock fit with a dead bolt in place ? answer nowAsked by Ryan on March 7, 2022 11:40 AMA
This unit stands roughly 5 inches above the center of the bore hole after being installed. On a standard 5 1/2" door prep, this unit would not leave room for a deadbolt above.
- Q Do you have screws and tailpiece for a 4" wooden gate? answer nowAsked by Jon Rickard on January 27, 2022 7:08 AMA
We certainly do! You will need the EXT-KIT 1150 thick door kit for this model.
- Q Can this lock remain unlocked with the door shut? answer nowAsked by Brian Gall on January 1, 2022 12:43 PMA
Yes, you can set this lock into a passage state where it will remain unlocked.
- Q Is the cover marine grade stainless steel, or just zinc plated steel? answer nowAsked by Jeff Liu on May 23, 2020 9:44 PMA
This model is a combination of stainless steel and diecast zinc.
- Q i have used similar pushbutton door knobs like the simplex version but the button order is not re... answer nowAsked by terry on May 19, 2019 10:48 AMA
Yes, you can enter the code in any order as long as you get the right numbers.
- Q Does this lock fit a 2 inch gate and a 2 3/8 inch lock set ? answer nowAsked by Ross Sabiston on May 4, 2019 3:09 PMA
While it will fit those dimensions it is recommended that you speak with our gate sales to ensure that you have the proper setup on your gate to install this lock.
John, Oak Hill Residential Care, Escondido, CA –
I found GoKeyless to be knowledgeable and provided not only a fair price but fast shipment as well. I will purchase from them again.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch