Salt-Water Proof Dual Sided Keypad Lock
Meet the steel that will keep you secure day in and day out. With a heavy duty lever and passage function, this lock uses recessed buttons for added security and a breakaway slip clutch in the handle that prevents damage when unauthorized use occurs. Double-sided for coded interior and exterior access.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377
- 100% mechanical two-sided lock – no batteries or wires necessary
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Industrial Strength – Rated for ocean and salt-water locations
- Internal parts are teflon coated with a marine grade finish on exterior
- Virtually Indestructible: Components made of brass, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size lever handle – ADA certified
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Clutch lever handle prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Installation is EASY – instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware are included
- Completely weather and water proof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
Lever: 5 (W) x 3/4 (H) in., Lock: 7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/16 (W) x 2 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 4 in.
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in., 2 3/8 in.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does this come with a gate box install kit? answer nowAsked by Bryan on December 2, 2021 1:13 PMA
This model includes mounting hardware. However, the gate box is sold separately in case it is needed for your installation.
- Q I would need to change the code each year. What's the procedure for changing the code? answer nowAsked by Grant Lamphere on September 13, 2017 5:01 PMA
You will need to remove the lock from the door or gate and change out the tumblers on the code side.
Paul (verified owner) –
I’m very disappointed with this lock. The description says nothing about the exposed screws that are on the inside keypad. Even the picture on the website doesn’t show the right photo of the inside lock. The lock can be compromised simply by removing four screws and disassembling the lock. Very disappointed, false advertising.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch