Industrial Strength Dual Sided Combination Door Lock
No keys, just a code. The industrial strength Lockey 1600 keyless lock allows users easy access with a code, or set the lock to passage mode for convenient code free access during business hours. Completely weatherproof and designed to withstand high traffic. Double-sided for coded exterior and interior access.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Commercial Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9003
- 100% mechanical two-sided combination door lock; no batteries or wires necessary
- Industrial strength
- Restrict in/out access using pass-codes 3-6 characters in length (increase or decrease length of code with additional tumbler pins; available at checkout)
- Virtually Indestructible; components made of alloy steel, stainless steel and diecast zinc
- Fits in standard 2 1/8″ door hole and covers it completely
- Lock dimensions: 7 1/2″ H x 2 7/16″ W x 2 7/8″ D
- Latchbolt with deadlocking plunger for added security; 2 3/8″ and 2 3/4″ backsets included
- Full size knob handle
- Automatically locks door when closed unless you have engaged the “passage” feature (In pass-thru mode door will latch shut, but not lock. To set pass-thru, simply press the ‘R’ button, followed by your pass-code)
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Clutch knob prevents damage if mechanism forces
- Fast Installation; instructions, positioning template, and mounting hardware is included
- Completely weatherproof
- Tens of thousands of codes to choose from; accepts different or same codes for front and back side of lock
- Fits nearly all hinged doors
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Satin Chrome, Marine Grade, Jet Black, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Hi - Features says fits doors with a 2 11/64 thickness. Specs says fits door with a max of 2" thi... answer nowAsked by Dave on July 21, 2022 5:30 PMA
The maximum thickness for this unit is 2 inches.
- Q I own five 1600 DC. They were great. I'm going to order three more. Can I buy these with the circ... answer nowAsked by Scott Holbrook on April 3, 2018 12:59 AMA Unfortunately, Lockey, the manufacturer, does not provide this lock or any of their locks with that type of latch style.