Keyless Home Entry Door Deadbolt Lockset
- 100% mechanical deadbolt lock
- Manually locking
- No wires or batteries
- Supports one user code
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Over ten thousand possible code choices
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Key override
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Door thickness range of 1 3/16″ – 2 11/64″ (extension kit available at checkout for doors up to 3″ thick)
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Your photo only shows the exterior keypad side. What does the other side look like? Does the inte... answer nowAsked by Robert on June 2, 2021 2:34 AMAnswered by the admin
The interior side does offer a thumb turn to throw the deadbolt from the inside. The lock itself is fully mechanical so the deadbolt will need to be thrown to lock the door after entry. For locks that can automatically extend the deadbolt after unlocking, please check our electronic lock models.
- Q Would this work for an outside entrance rod iron fence? answer nowAsked by shay on February 11, 2020 10:12 AMAnswered by the admin
While this lock can be installed on a gate or fence, there are a few features of the lock that you will want to keep in mind. First, this lock is a deadbolt lock and not a standard latch/handle that would typically be used for entrances. Secondly, the inside knob will always open the lock without a code. So if this lock was installed on a gate, it may be possible for an individual to reach the other unit to open the gate depending on the application and where it is installed.
- Q Is this unit made for exterior (outdoor) use. The website photo does not show interior side handl... answer nowAsked by Stan on November 21, 2019 11:44 AMAnswered by the admin
The interior portion for this model has a passage knob that does not require a code to exit.
- Q Can you program your own codes? How many different codes can be programmed? Is it easy to reprogr... answer nowAsked by Michael on August 29, 2018 11:01 AMAnswered by the admin
Yes, you can program your own codes as often as you want but it will only take a single code at a time and you will have to remove the lock from the door to change the code each time.
- Q How tall is the unit, i.e., how much space must be free above the deadbolt? answer nowAsked by susan on May 28, 2017 8:48 PMAnswered by the admin
The lock dimensions are 5 5/8" H x 1 5/8" W x 1 5/8" D which gives you the overall size and less about 1.5" gives you 4 1/8 inches.