Keyless Home Entry Door Deadbolt Lockset
- 100% mechanical deadbolt lock
- Manually locking
- No wires or batteries
- Supports one user code
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Over ten thousand possible code choices
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Key override
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Door thickness range of 1 3/16″ – 2 11/64″ (extension kit available at checkout for doors up to 3″ thick)
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is this unit made for exterior (outdoor) use. The website photo does not show interior side handl... answer nowAsked by Stan on November 21, 2019 11:44 AMAnswered by the admin
The interior portion for this model has a passage knob that does not require a code to exit.
- Q Can you program your own codes? How many different codes can be programmed? Is it easy to reprogr... answer nowAsked by Michael on August 29, 2018 11:01 AMA
Yes, you can program your own codes as often as you want but it will only take a single code at a time and you will have to remove the lock from the door to change the code each time.
- Q How tall is the unit, i.e., how much space must be free above the deadbolt? answer nowAsked by susan on May 28, 2017 8:48 PMA
The lock dimensions are 5 5/8" H x 1 5/8" W x 1 5/8" D which gives you the overall size and less about 1.5" gives you 4 1/8 inches.