Keyless Home Entry Door Deadbolt Lockset
- 100% mechanical deadbolt lock
- Manually locking
- No wires or batteries
- Supports one user code
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Over ten thousand possible code choices
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Key override
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Door thickness range of 1 3/16″ – 2 11/64″ (extension kit available at checkout for doors up to 3″ thick)
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 11/64 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Keypad – Digits
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you program your own codes? How many different codes can be programmed? Is it easy to reprogr... answer nowA
Yes, you can program your own codes as often as you want but it will only take a single code at a time and you will have to remove the lock from the door to change the code each time.
The lock dimensions are 5 5/8" H x 1 5/8" W x 1 5/8" D which gives you the overall size and less about 1.5" gives you 4 1/8 inches.