Keyless Sliding Door Lock
$156.72 – $182.66
- Battery and wire free operation
- Comes with multiple strike plates for a number of mortised and surface mounted applications
- Easy to change combination
- Fast, do-it-yourself mounting and setup
- Fits left and right swinging doors
- Accepts one pass-code of 3-7 characters in length
- Over 8000 possible code combinations for high security
- Fits doors 1/8” thick and up with Thin Door Kit
- Fits doors up to 5” thick with Extension Kit
- Throw: 3/8″
- Weatherproof performance
- Manufacturer warranty
- Sliding Glass Doors on homes, businesses, solarium, clubhouse, and patio decks
- Sliding Gates
- Door Walls
- Any sliding configuration where a hook bolt is necessary
5 5/8 (H) x 1 5/8 (W) x 1 5/8 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plate|
6 (H) x 2 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
3 to 7 Characters
1 5/8 in. Cross-Bore, Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the entry code be changed easily? Is it possible to set up with two entry codes at all times ... answer nowAsked by Freddy Arredondo on May 7, 2017 11:07 PMAnswered by the adminNo, this lock will only allow a single code to be used at any time as it is a mechanical lock. To change the code you must remove the lock from the door, remove the swap the red and blue tumblers.
- Q Would this work on a sliding glass patio door? answer nowAsked by Dan Flood on March 27, 2017 7:30 PMAnswered by the admin
There are many different types of sliding glass doors so we are unable to specifically say yes to any one specific setup. We can say it is designed to work independently of the current locking mechanisms and can be installed on the majority of sliding glass doors with some modifications.
- Q Will this lock work on an Andersen sliding patio door? answer nowAsked by Jim Powers on November 30, 2016 5:15 PMAnswered by the admin
It would depend on what locking system your Anderson door is using. If it has a traditional deadbolt and latch setup you can add this to the door. If you are using the newer European multi-point locking system then unfortunately we do not have anything stand alone that will work with those doors.
- Q Can this lock be used on a swing open steel security gate. The steel door and attached metal scre... answer nowAsked by Donn Yasz on November 15, 2016 3:19 PM