Lockey 2835 Keyless Security Lock – Satin Nickel
Volume pricing applied in cart
- All mechanical keyless lever handle cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Satin nickel finish. See More Lockey 2835 finishes
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3/8″ or 2 3/4″
- Weatherproof performance and durability
- Bump-proof security
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|ADA Lever Dimensions|
4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Zinc-plated Steel, Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
Yes, and depending on if you have a metal gate we would recommend that you get the metal gate box K-BXDIG23 as well. Keep in mind the gate box would have to be cut and welded into a metal gate. If you have wood or vinyl a standard install is all you will need to do for it to work.
- Q What us the maintenence needs of the lock in salt air. Do you spray wd40 or silicone every severa... answer nowAnswered by the adminSilicon is the recommended treatment as WD40 will leave behind a sticky filament and gum up the lock. You can purchase our Super Lube for such applications.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you can change the code at any time, however, you can only have a single code at a time as this is a mechanical pin & tumbler lock system.
- Q Is there a way to lock the inside handle? Right now anyone can simply reach through the iron gate... answer nowA
With this specific model there is not. Lockey does make a two-sided model that will allow you do this. Take a look at the 2835DC.
- Q Regarding the code: Can you set a code where you push two button together (i.e. 2 and 4 at the sa... answer now