Lockey 2835DC Double Sided Marine Grade Keyless Lock
Teflon Coated Salt-Water Proof Finish
- All mechanical two-sided combination cylindrical latchbolt lock. No batteries or wires necessary. Plunger bolt to prevent jimmying or knifing of the latch
- Special marine grade finish — very close to a chrome/nickel color — is teflon and 7x powder coated. See More Lockey 2835DC finishes
- Auto-locking with passage feature. To set passage function, (door latches shut but stays unlocked) simply enter your secret code and then enter the (Y) button. The lock will remain in the passage mode until you press the (Y) button followed by the (C) button.
- ADA compliant access
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- To enter, punch in code, push down on lever handle and open
- To lock when exiting simply shut the door behind you. It auto re-locks
- Weatherproof performance and durability. Marine rated for salt-air environments
- Bump-proof security
- Door thickness: Fits doors 1 3/16″ ~ 2 5/32″ thick (extension kits available at checkout for doors up to 5″ thick)
- Backset: Adjustable
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty Guaranty
1 5/8 (W) x 5 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
2 1/2 (W) x 6 1/2 (H) x 2 1/4 (D) in.
|ADA Lever Dimensions|
4 (W) x 1 (H) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Characters
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
1/2 in. throw
Double Sided, Passage Mode
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The Dimensions provided note for Lock only and Lock w/ Trim Plate. Is the Trim Plate required to ... answer nowAnswered by the admin The trim plate is not required for installation. We recommend that the plate is installed as these plates help with the moisture barrier for the lock.
- Answered by the admin Most gate installations with this lock do require a gate box to be paired with it. Please see the link below for the gatebox that fits this lock. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/kbxdig23-gate-box/
- Answered by the admin Yes, the lock is very simple to uninstall but must be removed from the door in order to change the code on the lock. Once removed you can take off the back plate to change the code to the desired new entry code.
- Answered by the admin
Yes, you are able to change your code at any time.
- Q I need to purchase 3 of these for use with an ornamental aluminum gate. I will need to have the l... answer nowAnswered by the admin
If you purchase the pre-built Keedex gate box that we offer for these locks there is no drilling necessary as they come already prepped to accept the lock. Please make sure to choose the aluminum version of the gate box.
- Answered by the admin
These locks are mechanical meaning that they have no power. Because of this aspect the locks can only accept a single code per side. So if you need an individual code per person you would need to look at an electronic double sided lock such as a DL5200 which holds 100 users.
- Q Will this lock retrofit for 2" thick solid wood doors. Additionally, what are the setback measure... answer nowAnswered by the admin
You will need to purchase the extension kit for extra thickness.