Double Combination Mechanical Keyless Passage Knob Lock
Double the locks, double the protection! The Lockey 3830DC double combination knob lock is keyless and mechanical so no more keys to lose. Features auto-locking and passage functions for times when you need instant security inside and out, or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Double Combination Passage knob lock, lever model also available
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Need something more heavy duty industrial strength? Try the Lockey 1600DC
- Looking for a medium duty choice? Try the Lockey 2830DC
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3830 Double Combination Passage Knob Lock is perfect for securing a door, gate, or facility and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a twist of the knob to open. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your door. Great for beach access and pool gates where you want to control who is coming in and out of the property. The lock is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
If you have a heavier door or want more heavy duty industrial strength that stands up to a corporate office environment with people constantly using the lock, check out the Lockey 1600DC.
If you want a medium duty option like for a backyard pool gate, where there isn’t much foot traffic, take a look at our Lockey 2830DC.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum
2 to 5 digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have this lock and I need replacement bolts. Who do I contact? answer nowAsked by Rich Carvill on November 22, 2023 11:06 AMA
If you need replacement bolts for your Lockey product, you may contact Lockey directly at 989-773-2363, option 1. They will be able to assist you in getting the replacements you need!
- Q What is the maximum number of digits that can form the entry or exit code? answer nowAsked by C Ronald Fetzer on April 15, 2021 6:09 PMA
By default, the code can be up to 5 digits long. However, you can purchase additional code pins for the lock that can be installed and used to extend the length of the code up to 8 digits.
- Q Does this lock require batteries or wire installation? If batteries are needed, are they easy to ... answer nowAsked by ellenscats on December 11, 2020 10:22 PMA
This lock is fully mechanical and does not require any power source to operate.
- Q Can I download the manual so I can see a template for the door? I want to make sure it fits my cu... answer nowAsked by James Stamatis on March 23, 2020 7:48 PMA
Please see the link below to download a copy of the 3830 installation instructions and mounting template.
- Q Does this mean this comes with two locks? To be installed in two different entry ways? answer nowAsked by Amy on August 8, 2019 6:27 PMA This lock is double-sided, meaning that a code is required to both enter and leave the door. This is a single door lock and not a 2 lock bundle.
- Q What is the maximum temperature rating for the locks? I’m talking Arizona summer. I’ve experienc... answer nowAsked by Dave on May 19, 2019 3:05 PMA
It is mechanical so it does not have a heat or cold rating as it will operate in any weather.