Mechanical Keyless Passage Lever Lock
Here today, gone tomorrow, no more keys! The Lockey 3835 Passage Lever Lock is keyless and mechanical so no more worrying about keys getting lost. Features an auto-locking function and passage mode for those times when you need instant security or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Passage lever lock, also available in knob model
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3835 Passage lever lock is perfect for securing a door, gate or shed and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a push of the lever to open. It is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings and for opening your business on time. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Does the passage mode work where you don't need to enter the code each time as one reviewer menti... answer nowAsked by LLHome on July 31, 2021 3:58 AMA
Yes, this lock can be put into passage mode by pressing the 'R' button before entering the valid access code. Once entered, the lock will be unlocked and allow passage without a code until this is disabled again.
- Q Can this be installed on a gate with a double hole gate box made for a deadbolt and handle, or wi... answer nowAsked by Justin Mokler on July 13, 2021 10:07 PMA
In this case, we would recommend exchanging the gate box or adding a wrap plate to ensure that the existing holes are covered after installation.
- Q When the hardware is locked, can the handle still be pulled down without retracting the latch? answer nowAsked by Drew Dalton on June 15, 2021 10:21 AMA
This particular model does have a fixed handle that cannot be rotated unless unlocked with a valid access code. To find models that do allow the handles to be turned freely, please contact our sales team at 937-247-9327, option 1!
- Q If installing on a metal gate does it require the gate box? We are having a custom side gate made answer nowAsked by Betty on May 7, 2021 3:04 AMA
This lock would require a gate box if one is not already present on the gate itself.
- Q Will it work in -30 degrees Celsius (-22 Fahrenheit)? answer nowAsked by Marie on December 24, 2020 2:16 PMA
This lock is fully mechanical so it should not cease function in extreme temperature environments.
- Q Can you use duplicate numbers in your access code? answer nowAsked by Potential Customer on December 4, 2020 2:44 PMA
For this model, each button may only be used once in your combination.
- Q We have one at our gate. How do we reset the code? answer nowAsked by Kathy on June 24, 2020 10:19 PM