Mechanical Keyless Passage Lever Lock
Here today, gone tomorrow, no more keys! The Lockey 3835 Passage Lever Lock is keyless and mechanical so no more worrying about keys getting lost. Features an auto-locking function and passage mode for those times when you need instant security or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9005
- Passage lever lock, also available in knob model
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3835 Passage lever lock is perfect for securing a door, gate or shed and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a push of the lever to open. It is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings and for opening your business on time. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will it work in -30 degrees Celsius (-22 Fahrenheit)? answer nowAsked by Marie on December 24, 2020 2:16 PMA
This lock is fully mechanical so it should not cease function in extreme temperature environments.
- Q Can you use duplicate numbers in your access code? answer nowAsked by Potential Customer on December 4, 2020 2:44 PMA
For this model, each button may only be used once in your combination.
- Q We have one at our gate. How do we reset the code? answer nowAsked by Kathy on June 24, 2020 10:19 PM
- Q How is this installed on a pool gate with vertical bars? answer nowAsked by Robert Austin on April 15, 2020 1:30 PMA
A weldable gatebox may be required to complete the installation on a metal gate.
- Q We have one of these installed on a fence gate. It was done for us and we do not have the documen... answer nowAsked by James D Fehr on October 28, 2019 4:19 PMA
To enable the passage function:
Press ‘C’ (CLEAR), then ‘R’ (PASSAGE), then enter User Code.
To disable the passage function:
Press ‘R’ (PASSAGE), followed by ‘C’ (CLEAR).
To disable the passage function PERMANENTLY:
Remove the ‘R’ (PASSAGE) tumbler, leaving that slot empty.