Mechanical Keyless Passage Lever Lock
Here today, gone tomorrow, no more keys! The Lockey 3835 Passage Lever Lock is keyless and mechanical so no more worrying about keys getting lost. Features an auto-locking function and passage mode for those times when you need instant security or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Passage lever lock, also available in knob model
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3835 Passage lever lock is perfect for securing a door, gate or shed and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a push of the lever to open. It is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings and for opening your business on time. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the temperature range for use out doors? I need to use it in Wyoming answer nowAsked by Sharon Kelly on February 11, 2023 7:36 PMA
This lock is fully mechanical so it should not cease function in extreme temperature environments.
- Q Can it be installed on a wood gate? Do you need a gatebox for the wood gate? answer nowAsked by Manny on October 25, 2022 12:02 AMA
Lockey gate locks can be installed on vinyl, wood or metal. You do not need a gate box for wooden gates.
- Q Is the Lockey 3835 compatible with panic hardware? answer nowAsked by John on October 18, 2022 4:02 PMA
Unfortunately, the Lockey 3835 does not support the use of panic hardware or exit devices.
- Q I need to re-program a new code but don't have the instructions to do so. answer nowAsked by Birgit Burton on March 18, 2022 4:19 PM
- Q Does marine grade mean in a salt-air environment? answer nowAsked by Jon Rickard on January 27, 2022 7:26 AMA
The Lockey marine grade models were designed for salt-air ocean environments. The internal parts are teflon coated and offer a marine-grade finish on the exterior for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Q Can these be installed on a 1-3/4" thick aluminum commercial door? answer nowAsked by Marge Pokrzywinski on January 26, 2022 2:20 PMA
This model can certainly be used on an aluminum door that is 1 3/4" thick as long as the door allows for a backset of at least 2 3/8".
- Q What are the main differences between Lockey 3835 and 2835 besides price and slight size differen... answer nowAsked by Linda on September 29, 2021 3:44 AMA
These two models function exactly the same. The 2835 model is rated for light/medium usage and the 3835 model is rated for medium/heavy use applications.
- Q I want to use a lock on my pool gate where you need a code to get in but not one to leave. Does t... answer nowAsked by Brett Beckman on September 27, 2021 10:24 PMA
The inside unit is always able to retract the latch. If you need both sides to be locked, we would recommend the Lockey 3835DC.
- Q Can you program multiple codes for different users? answer nowAsked by Geri on August 8, 2021 10:16 PMA
Only one access code can be used at a time. However, this access code can be entered in any order. For example, if '1234' is used for your code, any combination of these numbers will allow access (4231, 3214, 1423, etc.).
- Q Does the passage mode work where you don't need to enter the code each time as one reviewer menti... answer nowAsked by LLHome on July 31, 2021 3:58 AMA
Yes, this lock can be put into passage mode by pressing the 'R' button before entering the valid access code. Once entered, the lock will be unlocked and allow passage without a code until this is disabled again.
0 reviews with a 4-star rating
There are no reviews with a 4-star rating yet