Double Combination Keyless Lever Lock
Double the locks, double the protection! The Lockey 3835DC double combination lever lock is keyless and mechanical so no more keys to lose. Features auto-locking and passage functions for times when you need instant security inside and out, or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Double Combination Passage lever lock, knob model also available
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode – enable for code-free entry and exit
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Need something more heavy duty industrial strength? Try the Lockey 1150DC
- Looking for a medium duty choice? Try the Lockey 2835DC
- Extension kits are available
The Lockey 3835 Double Combination Passage lever lock is perfect for securing a door, gate, or facility and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a push of the lever to open. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your door. Great for beach access and pool gates where you want to control who is coming in and out of the property. The lock is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
If you have a heavier door or want more heavy duty industrial strength that stands up to a corporate office environment with people constantly using the lock, check out the Lockey 1150DC.
If you want a medium duty option like for a backyard pool gate, where there isn’t much foot traffic, take a look at our Lockey 2835DC.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Double-Sided, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the difference between LOCKEY 2835DC vs 3835DC (besides cost and finish availability). answer nowAsked by Dominic Pallone on August 19, 2022 12:45 PMA
Both models offer the same functionality. However, the 3835DC model is considered a more 'heavy duty' version for higher traffic applications.
- Q How many digits am I to choose for the code/combination? answer nowAsked by Carin on March 2, 2022 4:51 PMA
The access code can be between 2 - 5 digits long.
- Q Can the lock be set to not lock when the door is closed? Or does it always automatically lock? answer nowAsked by Chas on February 19, 2021 11:03 AMA
This lock does have a passage mode function so that the lock remains unlocked after a code is entered when desired.
- Q How to change the passcode of this lock? Do we need to remove the entire thing to change it as pe... answer nowAsked by anne.alexa11 on February 5, 2021 2:27 PM
- Q I need a numbered keypad lock for both sides of and outside door. So for example, in order to exi... answer nowAsked by Sewa Nuga on January 12, 2021 3:31 PMA
This model is a double-sided version that would require a code to both enter and exit through the door.
- Q What type of housing do we need to purchase with this lock? answer nowAsked by Jessica Richardson on July 22, 2019 3:54 PMA
No additional housing is needed to mount this lock unless you are attempting to mount this on a gate with no space available to mount the lock. In this case, you would need to purchase a weldable gate box to mount the unit.
- Q If I want marine grade do I have to request. What is the difference In pay? answer nowAsked by Sheri buchhorn on June 7, 2019 10:22 PMA
The Marine Grade finish is the same cost as the other finishes so there is no difference in pricing.