Double Combination Mechanical Keyless Passage Lever Lock
Double the locks, double the protection! The Lockey 3835DC double combination lever lock is keyless and mechanical so no more keys to lose. Features auto-locking and passage functions for times when you need instant security inside and out, or want family and friends to enter and exit freely.
- Double Combination Passage lever lock
- Mechanical, keyless deadlocking spring latch
- One user code, thousands of possible combinations
- Auto-locking function
- Passage mode
- Reversible handing
- Adjustable backset latch
- Covers standard 2 1/8” hole
- Zinc-plated steel body
- Teflon coated stainless steel interior components
- For Exterior and Interior Use
- Weather Resistant
- Available in Marine Grade Finishes
- Marine Grade recommended for saltwater environments
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Need something more heavy duty industrial strength? Try the Lockey 1150DC
- Looking for a medium duty choice? Try the Lockey 2835DC
The Lockey 3835 Double Combination Passage lever lock is perfect for securing a door, gate, or facility and keeping your property protected. All it takes is your unique code and a push of the lever to open. Double combination means you have to enter the access code for each side of your door. Great for beach access and pool gates where you want to control who is coming in and out of the property. The lock is keyless and mechanical so you don’t have to worry about keys getting stolen, duplicated or lost! Customize lock access with convenient auto-locking and passage mode features. Auto-locking ensures your door or gate is securely locked every time you close it. Passage mode allows users to come and go as they please without needing to use the entry code. Ideal for backyard family gatherings. Weather resistant and built from zinc plated steel, the lock holds up equally well in both interior and exterior environments. Available in Marine Grade finishes to protect the lock when installed in a salt-air location.
If you have a heavier door or want more heavy duty industrial strength that stands up to a corporate office environment with people constantly using the lock, check out the Lockey 1150DC.
If you want a medium duty option like for a backyard pool gate, where there isn’t much foot traffic, take a look at our Lockey 2835DC.
6 5/16 (H) x 1 3/4 (W) x 2 1/4 (D), Total Coverage with Trim Plates: 7 (L) x 2 1/2 (W)
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 1/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 to 5 digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Jet Black Marine Grade, Satin Chrome Marine Grade, Satin Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Double Sided, Passage Mode
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What type of housing do we need to purchase with this lock? answer nowAsked by Jessica Richardson on July 22, 2019 3:54 PMAnswered by the admin
No additional housing is needed to mount this lock unless you are attempting to mount this on a gate with no space available to mount the lock. In this case, you would need to purchase a weldable gate box to mount the unit.
- Q If I want marine grade do I have to request. What is the difference In pay? answer nowAsked by Sheri buchhorn on June 7, 2019 10:22 PMA
The Marine Grade finish is the same cost as the other finishes so there is no difference in pricing.