Lockey Add-A-Bolt Gate Kit
Just add a bolt! The Lockey Add-A-Bolt Gate Kit provides a way to secure your narrow stile gates with little effort. Comes in handy when you don’t want someone just reaching over and unlocking the latch to your pool or backyard gate. Includes Lockey M210DC Keyless Deadbolt, Gate Box, and Drive-in Deadbolt.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
ADD-A-BOLT Gate Kit includes: (1) M210DC Keyless Deadbolt, (1) GB-Add-A-Bolt Gate Box and (1) Drive-in Deadbolt
Lockey M210DC Keyless Deadbolt
- Compact, maximum security double sided keyless deadbolt
- EZ Model — No need to be a pro, if you can use a screwdriver, you can mount the EZ
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock body made from durable zinc alloy, fits tight to door
- Stainless steel buttons, and stainless steel and brass tumblers
- Satin Chrome Finish
- Manually locking
- Includes exterior and interior keypad lock body
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code – Interior and exterior code may be same or different
- Weatherproof performance
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires Extra Tumbler Pins – sold separately at checkout)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
Disclaimer: Check with Local Authority Having Jurisdiction before installing on exiting doors
GB Add-A-Bolt Gate Box
- Black Finish
- For mounting M210 on a Narrow Stile gate with Drive In Deadbolt
- Drive-in deadbolt with free-spinning stainless steel core shaft
- Adjustable Drive-In Deadbolt (2 3/8″ – 2 3/4″) designed to be used with Lockey Keyless Deadbolt locks
Dual-sided keyless security to help you live more effectively. The Lockey Add-A-Bolt Gate Kit provides a unique, keyless locking solution to secure gates around your property. Includes the M210 Keyless Deadbolt, Gate Box, and Drive-in deadbolt. Families with special needs children, or seniors who may be prone to wandering, can benefit from the utility of double sided keyless locks. Pool gates, marina gates, side yard gates, and virtually any gate application where you don’t want someone reaching over or through the gate to unlock it from the inside, is another prime location. Better than an ordinary two-sided deadbolt, this one doesn’t need a key. Keys are the worst possible item you can lose. Unlike a cell phone you can call, keys don’t ring when they go missing so you have to turn the house upside down to find them. With a simple mounting process and top notch construction, this gate kit will be up and protecting you, your property, and your family for years to come.
6 (H) x 2 (W) 1.5 (D) in.
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
3 to 5 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Morgan Dale (verified owner) –
Seems great and good working with you
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch