Lockey EC950 Horizon
Electronic Keypad Combination Lock
Codes are your key. The Lockey EC950 provides an ADA compliant solution to secure small storage spaces. Operates in Public or Private use modes with an available RAS mode for online code management. Supplemented with key override, auto unlock/relock, and unsuccessful code lockout.
- Program to Public or Private user mode
- Remote Allocation System (RAS) available for online code management
- Key override
- 2 Keys included
- Batteries included (CR123 Lithium Battery)
- LED battery condition indicator
- Audible keypad (can be turned on/off)
- Flush or surface mounting
- Secure pop-out turn handle (flush when locked)
- Colored indicator ring
- Auto unlock/lock mode
- Unsuccessful code lockout (can be turned on/off)
- Timed codes, up to 16 hours
- ADA compliant
- 8 digit master code
- 6 digit sub-master code
- 4 or 6 digit user code
- 6 digit technician code
Trade in the keys for codes. The Lockey EC950 Electronic Keypad Combination Lock provides a versatile ADA compliant locking solution with key override for your cabinets, drawers, and lockers. Capable of being flush or surface mounted to match the existing style of your building. Featuring a pop-out turn handle that stays flush when locked for an extra layer of security. Dual functionality with programmable Public or Private user modes. Public mode is useful for gyms, public pools, and other recreational areas where many patrons use the same unit at different times. Private mode is useful if you were renting out a locker for weeks at a time at a country club or fitness center. Set your locks to auto unlock/relock at specific times and dates or enable lockout mode which after several unsuccessful code attempts, the lock will disable the keypad to prevent misuse. The EC950 employs four types of codes for different access levels: 8 digit Master, 6 digit Sub-Master, 6 digit Technician, and a 4 or 6 digit user code. Remote Allocation System (RAS) mode available for online code management.
4 3/4 (H) x 1 3/8 (W) x 1 1/8 (D) in.
Master: 8 Digits, Sub-Master: 6 Digits, Technician: 6 Digits, User: 4 or 6 Digits
3-Volt CR123A Lithium
Left, Right, Vertical
Key, Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking
3 Year Electronics
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The Specs say they Autolock, how does this work? Does this lock actually autolock? answer nowAsked by Kira MacKinnon on December 14, 2019 11:03 PMAnswered by the admin
Yes, this unit can be programmed to lock and unlock automatically at specified times.