Dual Sided Keyless Gate Lock Kit
$228.61 – $261.56
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Includes M210DC satin chrome keyless deadbolt
- Thumbturn on inside and outside to lock and unlock deadbolt
- Deadbolt has a hardened steel roller pin – hacksaw proof
- As with all mechanical locks allows for one user code
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Lock operates with simple turn of knob with long or short code of your choosing
- Easy-to-Change Code programs to 3-6 digits in length
- Lower dual-sided Grade 2 grip knob. Knob itself is Grade 1 hardware, latch is Grade 2 (see lever)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer warranty
It's Like Having Your Own Gate Security Guard Imagine your gate always being secure, and never having to give out keys, or go to the gate and let someone in. As anyone will tell you, one minute you have your keys, and the next minute you're turning the place upside down trying to find them. With this new keyless gate lock kit, you can give out the code to only those you want on the other side of your pool gate, parking lot gate, marina gate, facility gate, access gate, backyard gate, or any gate application made from iron, metal, or aluminum. With a weldable (or bolt-on) gate box, double sided bump-proof keyless lock, and lower full-size knob handle, you have everything you need to create a secure, and convenient environment. During the day, simply leave the lock in the retracted position, and use the passage knob for coming and going. At night, rotate the thumbturn and lock your gate. We recommend adding a gate closer to ensure your gate isn't left open when you're not around. This new keyless entry gate system protects your property, and children, helps contain pets, and unlike conventional gate locks, you won't ever have to spend an entire afternoon retracing your steps hoping to remember where you last had your keys.
1 7/16 (W) x 4 7/8 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Gate Box Dimensions|
4 3/4 (W) x 9 3/4 (H) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
3 to 6 Digits
Keypad – Digits