Lockey GE370 Gemini
Electronic Keypad Cam Lock - Horizontal
The Gemini fits easily to your doors, drawers, cabinets and cases or replaces an existing cam lock. Flush fitted or surface mounted, this vertical electronic keypad cam lock is a versatile security solution. Accommodates three user codes, an 8-digit master code, 6-digit technician code, and a 4-digit user code with tiered user permissions.
Electronic Keypad Cam Lock
- Right hand horizontal keypad direction
- Public and private user modes
- Can be flush fitted or surface mounted
- Key override
- Secured with 2 x M4 pan head screws
- LED indicator lights with battery condition indicator
- Technician code
- Zinc alloy and ABS construction
- Powder coated finish
- For internal use
10 Button Keypad
- 8 digit master code – can reprogram the lock
- 6 digit technician code – can access the lock but not reprogram it, useful for multiple lock applications
- 4 digit user code – can access the lock
Also available in vertical keypad model
Left hand keypad direction model available by special order
The Gemini GE370 is a vertical battery powered cam lock that can be flush fitted or surface mounted, giving it versatility to fit your situation. This lock is well suited for doors, drawers, cabinets and cases or simply retrofitting an existing cam lock. If a user forgets their code, the master code reprograms a new one. There’s a key override that will unlock the lock too. An LED light will indicate a low battery. Available in three finishes and vertical or horizontal keypad models.
Management of the lock is easy with an 8-digit master code that may be used to reprogram the lock, a 6-digit technician code that may access the lock but lacks the ability to reprogram it, and a standard 4-digit user code which only accesses the lock. When multiple locks are used, in a locker room or other storage space for example, the same technician code can be programmed to every lock, thus removing the hassle for the technician to have a list of every user code in the space.
94 (L) x 32 (D) x 32 (H) mm
4 digit user code, 6 digit sub-master code, 8 digit master code
Keypad – Digits
ABS Plastic, Zinc Alloy
3 Year Electronics
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is the lock available in “left” or “right” configurations? answer nowAsked by October 11, 2018 8:41 AMonA
The lock can be special ordered in a Left-Hand configuration but must be done through our sales staff. If you need Right Handed it is readily available already configured in the Right-Hand orientation.