Lockey GE370 Gemini
Electronic Keypad Cam Lock - Vertical
The Gemini fits easily to your doors, drawers, cabinets and cases or replaces an existing cam lock. Flush fitted or surface mounted, this vertical electronic keypad cam lock is a versatile security solution. Accommodates three user codes, an 8-digit master code, 6-digit technician code, and a 4-digit user code with tiered user permissions.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Cabinet Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9002
Electronic Keypad Cam Lock
- Public and private user modes
- Can be flush fitted or surface mounted
- Key override
- Secured with 2 x M4 pan head screws
- LED indicator lights with battery condition indicator
- Technician code
- Zinc alloy and ABS construction
- Powder coated finish
- For internal use
- Includes 2 keys
10 Button Keypad
- 8 digit master code – can reprogram the lock
- 6 digit technician code – can access the lock but not reprogram it, useful for multiple lock applications
- 4 digit user code – can access the lock
Also available in horizontal keypad model
The Gemini GE370 is a vertical battery powered cam lock that can be flush fitted or surface mounted, giving it versatility to fit your situation. This lock is well suited for doors, drawers, cabinets and cases or simply retrofitting an existing cam lock. If a user forgets their code, the master code reprograms a new one. There’s a key override that will unlock the lock too. An LED light will indicate a low battery. Available in three finishes and vertical or horizontal keypad models.
Management of the lock is easy with an 8-digit master code that may be used to reprogram the lock, a 6-digit technician code that may access the lock but lacks the ability to reprogram it, and a standard 4-digit user code which only accesses the lock. When multiple locks are used, in a locker room or other storage space for example, the same technician code can be programmed to every lock, thus removing the hassle for the technician to have a list of every user code in the space.
94 (L) x 32 (D) x 32 (H) mm
Keypad – Digits
ABS Plastic, Zinc Alloy
3 Year Electronics
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q What is the minimum thickness of the cabinet this lock will work on? answer nowAsked by October 30, 2019 9:36 AMonA
If it is Surface Mounted, it will work on cabinets/lockers from 1/4 inch up to 1 1/4 inches thick.
If it is installed as a Flush Mount, the lock then it will work for 1 1/8 inches up to 1 3/4 inches thick.
- Q Can a person leave from the inside out with a key or one button access? answer nowAsked by March 28, 2019 12:41 AMonA
This is a cabinet lock and not designed for pedestrian doors.
- Q Can this lock be set and reset by each individual user? answer nowAsked by October 16, 2018 10:23 AMonA
Yes, it does have a public/shared user mode that works well in shared locker scenarios.