Lockey GM270 Gemini
Combination Cam Lock - Horizontal
Flush fitted or surface mounted, this vertical mechanical combination cam lock is a flexible security solution. Use the Gemini to replace an existing cam lock or add one to your doors, drawers, cabinets and cases. With over 10,000 possible code combinations it would be nigh impossible for a thief to guess the correct one, and if you need to reprogram simply use the convenient code changing feature.
Mechanical Combination Cam Lock
- 4 wheel combination lock
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Code changing available in unlocked position
- Key override
- Can be flush fitted or surface mounted
- Secured with 2 x M4 Pan Head Screws
- Zinc alloy and ABS construction
- Powder coated finish
- For internal use
- Key override engages code finding feature
- Allows emergency access if code is lost
- 10 disc barrel
Also available in vertical keypad model
The Gemini GM270 installs flush or surface mounts and comes with either a vertical or horizontal keypad orientation to fit your application. Each lock is well suited for doors, drawers, cabinets and cases or simply replacing an existing cam lock. Breaking your code will be nearly impossible with over 10,000 possible combinations. If you feel your code may be compromised, it can be easily changed with a convenient code changing function from the unlocked position only. But if you forget your code, simply use the backup key and turn the combination wheels until they stop to find your existing code.
94 (L) x 32 (D) x 32 (H) mm
ABS Plastic, Zinc Alloy
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Is there a way this key to override can be customized for a key already made? answer nowAsked by February 3, 2019 9:49 PMonA
No, they cannot be keyed to another key type or number.