Double Sided Keyless Lock
Double your locking protection. The Lockey M230DC Double Sided Keyless Lock provides keyless security on both sides of the door. If you are looking for a great way to protect yourself from break-ins, then look no further. You don’t have to worry about your lock being picked or bumped, because there is no keyway to pick or bump!
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Residential Product Specialists at 877-439-5377
- Virtually indestructible push button lock
- Top-notch Construction — Strong heavy quality, lock fits tight to door
- Includes exterior and interior lock body
- Heavy-duty neoprene black trim plate
- Double Combination (keypads on both sides of the door) to protect from within
- Latch includes 1/4 in plunger bolt to protect against jimmying
- Covers a standard 2-1/8 in hole
- Weatherproof performance
- No batteries, wires, or AC/DC needed
- Operates with simple rotation of thumbturn with long or short code of your choosing
- Code can be 3-5 characters in length (a code with more or less characters requires a Tumbler Pack – sold separately at checkout)
- Single combination (M230) available
- Gate box available
- 2 3/8″ Backset (2-3/4 in available upon request)
- Lifetime warranty – must fill out card included with order
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 7/8 (H) x 1 7/16 (W) x 1 3/4 (D) in.
|Total Coverage with Trim Plates|
5 5/8 (H) x 2 1/2 (W) x 1 7/8 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/16 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
2 5/32 in.
3 to 5 Digits
|Door Stile Width|
Minimum 3 in.
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
Keypad – Digits
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q I have the M230DC. As there is one spindle, does it make you to push both inside and outside key ... answer nowAsked by Sean on July 20, 2019 12:34 AMA
Each side of the door acts independently. Entering the access code on one side of the door will allow access from that side and that side only. You do not need to enter the code on both sides to be able to open the door.
- Q Can this lock be disengaged during the day when free access is wanted, and engaged at night when ... answer nowAsked by Kurt Assenmacher on July 17, 2019 2:46 PMA
This model, in particular, is a mechanical unit with no passage mode feature. If you are looking for a model that can be set to a passage mode, I would recommend looking at the Lockey 3830 or a similar model.
- Q can the inside code & the outside code be set to different codes? answer nowAsked by Justine on June 12, 2019 6:34 PMA
Yes, you can set them to different codes.
- Q Does this replace where the door knob usually goes or the deadbolt? answer nowAsked by Brent on January 16, 2019 3:32 PMA
This would replace your deadbolt.
- Q I'm concerned about the backset. Our pool gate has a metal frame that is about 1 inch thick. Is t... answer nowAsked by Richard on November 29, 2018 1:59 PMA
No, the deadbolt only has a one-inch throw and does not have an extended version.
- Q Can the code be changed once it's set? answer nowAsked by Kim on October 16, 2018 2:07 PMA
Yes, you can change the code at any time by removing the lock and changing the red and blue tumblers.
- Q Is there a key back-up? answer nowAsked by Rena Large on September 26, 2018 2:30 PMA
No, this lock does not have a key override option but if you go with the 2230KO you can get a key override in the larger version of the lock.
- Q Will this work on a gate that has 6 in wide spaces in between the bars? answer nowAsked by Tausha on July 7, 2018 6:29 PMA
Yes, it should not have a problem working with the gate so long as it is installed properly and the gate box is used. It will need to be cut and welded into place on a metal gate and the distance from post to the gate edge must be taken into account to ensure that the bolt is able to close securely into the receiving post. We recommend that you speak with our gate specialist before purchasing so we can make sure you have all of the right products for your needs.
- Q how many codes can be programmed at one time? I would need to be able to program 4-6 codes at any... answer nowAsked by David Degeneffe on June 2, 2018 8:48 PMA This lock is only able to handle 1 code. If you are looking for a lock to be able to handle multiple codes please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/schlage-fe595-keypad-lock-camelot-accent/
- Q I need to use this on a gate that is 2 inches thick will it work? answer nowAsked by Kelly on May 25, 2018 9:05 PMA Yes, you will need the extension kit designed for this lock. Please see the link below. https://www.gokeyless.com/product/lockey-extension-kit/
Matt (verified owner) –
I recently purchased this lock. It’s small and looks very nice on my gate door. Note that this is a handle not deadbolt. It only accepts 4 digits codes, and to change the code you need to dis-assemble the lock. Still I love it though, as the quality and look seems very nice, and it does what I needed.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
ML Merten (verified owner) –
This is a great product
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch