Mechanical Combination Cam Lock
Easy and durable security solution for cabinets, drawers, lockers or as a replacement to an existing cam lock. MC728 locks protect you from thieves, curious children, and nosy guests. Convenient code changing function just in case you need to swap to one of the 10,000 possible combinations.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Mechanical Cam Lock
- 4 wheel combination lock
- 10,000 possible combinations
- Code changing available in unlocked position
- Key override
- Easy installation
- Zinc die-cast construction
- Powder coated finish
- Includes 2 keys
Code Finding Feature
- Key override engages the code finding feature
- Allows emergency access if code is lost
- 10 disc barrel with shutter cap
The MC728 is a durable zinc die-cast combination cam lock that is suited for numerous applications. Perfect for cabinets, lockers, drawers or as a replacement to an existing cam lock, this lock will keep your things safe from thieves, curious children and nosy guests. There is also a convenient code finding feature in case you forget your code. Simply engage the backup key and rotate the number wheels until they lock to find your original code. Afterwards, you may keep the code or change it to one of 10,000 possible combinations.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
|Door Thickness Minimum|
56 x 28 mm
3/4 in – 27 UN x 21 mm long (16.5 A/F)
8 mm Sq. with M4 thread
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will this work for a 3/4” full overlay drawer with a 3/4” face frame? I would like the cam to eng... answer nowAsked by March 25, 2021 6:51 PMonA
Yes! This lock can fit this style of drawer.
- Q Is there a right or left option?? I need it to lock turning it right and unlock turning to the left answer nowAsked by February 18, 2021 3:24 PMonA
The cam on this lock can be adjusted to either direction, and the locking mechanism can be rotated in either direction.
- Q Would this be used to replace USPS standard curbside mailbox lock? If not is there such a thing? answer nowAsked by December 19, 2020 8:45 PMonA
If the mailbox is for private use, then yes, this lock could be used in place of the existing one. However, if USPS will be delivering to this mailbox, they will typically have their own arrow locks that they install so that they have access to drop off packages.
- Q Can the locks be used for outdoor sheds? Pros/cons to that? answer nowAsked by September 4, 2020 7:28 PMonA
This could potentially be used for shed doors. However, the cam provided may be smaller than needed as it is meant for cabinet doors or locked drawers.
- Q we don't know the combination of our lockey mc728 mechanical combination cam lock. We do have a o... answer nowAsked by July 12, 2018 10:19 AMonAFor now, you will need to use the Key override and you will need to speak with Lockey USA technical support for code recovery. You will need proof of ownership and purchase when you speak with technical support.