Lockey Slim Line 910
Manual Drive Electronic Deadbolt
$71.43 – $96.22
Push the button, turn the wheel! The Slim Line electronic deadbolt makes locking up easy. Made to replace your deadbolt and keys, the Slim Line joins together two important design elements, sleek and elegant, in a fully assembled electro-mechanical lock for convenient access and power-saving operation. Send a message that keys are no longer welcome at your home.
- Easy management for each user code
- Electronic / mechanical combination deadbolt
- Backlit keypad for safe night-time entry
- One code for function setup with up to 20 user codes
- Automatic lock-down on wrong user code entry
- Takes place of existing deadbolt
- Simple installation
- Manual drive to save battery power
- Low battery alarm
- Clutch function to increase security protection
- 1-year electronic warranty
4.05 (H) x 2.67 (W) x 1.65 (D) in.
3.46 (H) x 2.55 (W) x 1.22 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
1 3/4 in.
4 to 10 Digits
Rubber, Silicon, Zinc Alloy
-4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
30% ~ 90%
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
1 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can I get this keyed so it's the same as the Schlage locks I already have on my house? answer nowAsked by June 2, 2019 3:41 PMonA
No, this uses a Kwikset keyway.
- Q Can the keypad beep sounds be muted/silenced on this model SL910? answer nowAsked by April 13, 2019 5:39 PMonA
No, you are not able to turn off the keypad sounds.
- Q Is there protection from lock bumping or the lock being picked? answer nowAsked by January 25, 2019 3:40 PMonA
Anything with a keyway is susceptible to being picked and many to being bumped while some cylinders offer some protections the only true protection is not having a keyway. You can find that option in the BE375 line by Schlage which does not offer a keyway.
If you are unable to change the batteries before they fail you can use the key override option to unlock the door. The lock will, however, give you a warning when your batteries begin to get critically low so that you have enough time to change them before they die.
- Q Is it possible to get 3 of these locks all keyed alike? answer nowAsked by June 24, 2018 2:05 PMonA
Yes, you can get these keyed alike. Make sure when you add these to your cart that you also choose under the add-on items the keying alike option.
- A Lockey provides detailed instructions in the product manual of the default programming code and default lock code in order to successful program these locks. If you are missing these instructions please email our support staff at [email protected] and they will be more than willing to provide you with the necessary information for programming.