Turtleback Gate Closer
125lb Max Gates
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Compatible to Kant Slam gate closers and with updated componentry for better results
- Easy, Gentle, Smooth Self-Closing of Gates Under 125lbs. and 54″ or Less In Width
- Use On Timber, Metal, Vinyl, Any Material Gates
- Meets Most Local Ordinance Policies for Pool Gate Regulation
- Regulate Closing Speed with Supplied Adjusting Screw
- Fits Left and Right Swing Gates
- Installs at Top, Bottom, Side, or Middle for Unmatched Mounting Versatility
- 90 Degree Maximum Opening Angle to Preserve Operating Life of Turtle Back
- Hydraulic Action Supplies Ample Force at Latching Point
- Dimensions: 7-1/2″ (H), 13″ (W), 2-1/2″ (D)
- Mounting Bracket: 3-1/4″ by 1-3/4″
- Weather Rated Gate Closer Won’t Fade, Rust, or Discolor
- Mounting Screws Included
- Black Finish
- Six (6) month manufacturer warranty
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How well does this closer work on wooden gates in a wooden frame? answer nowAsked by April 4, 2022 9:28 AMonA
This can certainly work on wooden gates that are under 125lbs!
- Q will this type of closer work for strap and Pintle type hinges answer nowAsked by January 16, 2019 4:52 PMonA
These will work with the majority of hinge types, but they do require that the gate and post are on the same plane and not offset so it can mount flush to both the gate and post.
- Q Does this work on a gate with barrel hinges in between the post and the gate? In other words, how... answer nowAsked by July 18, 2017 8:58 PMonAPer the manufacturer the mounting specs are listed here:You can download the instructions and if you can meet those specs it will work.