- Compatible to Kant Slam gate closers and with updated componentry for better results
- Easy, Gentle, Smooth Self-Closing of Gates Under 125lbs. and 54″ or Less In Width
- Use On Timber, Metal, Vinyl, Any Material Gates
- Meets Most Local Ordinance Policies for Pool Gate Regulation
- Regulate Closing Speed with Supplied Adjusting Screw
- Fits Left and Right Swing Gates
- Installs at Top, Bottom, Side, or Middle for Unmatched Mounting Versatility
- 90 Degree Maximum Opening Angle to Preserve Operating Life of Turtle Back
- Hydraulic Action Supplies Ample Force at Latching Point
- Dimensions: 7-1/2″ (H), 13″ (W), 2-1/2″ (D)
- Mounting Bracket: 3-1/4″ by 1-3/4″
- Weather Rated Gate Closer Won’t Fade, Rust, or Discolor
- Mounting Screws Included
- Black Finish
- Six (6) month manufacturer warranty
Your Gate Will Never Slam Again Designed to perfection, the TB100 Turtle Back slow-close gate closer by Lockey secures pool gates, tool crib gates, access gates, garden gates, picket gates, barrier gates, and even light weight non-fire rated doors with ease. Replicating many of the design and functionality features of the Kant Slam gate closer, the Turtle Back does it one better with improved seals and a higher performing cylinder. A simple do-it-yourself fit for flush gate and frame arrangements less than 125lbs in weight, and no more than 54" in width, the Turtle Back TB 100 gate closer features fully adjustable travel/latching speeds for a gentle and controlled close every time. Many of our clients use the TB100 in conjunction with the Lockey double sided 2835DC, 2210DC, 2230DC, 1150DC keyless gate locks, and Combi-Bolt CB2000. This powerful hardware combination provides secured, self-closing access control with the convenience of keyless entry.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin
These will work with the majority of hinge types, but they do require that the gate and post are on the same plane and not offset so it can mount flush to both the gate and post.
- Q Does this work on a gate with barrel hinges in between the post and the gate? In other words, how... answer nowAnswered by the adminPer the manufacturer the mounting specs are listed here:You can download the instructions and if you can meet those specs it will work.