- Compatible to Kant Slam gate closers and with updated componentry for better results
- Easy, Gentle, Smooth Self-Closing of Gates Under 120lbs. and 54″ or Less In Width
- Use On Timber, Metal, Vinyl, Any Material Gates
- Exceeded 100,000 Cycles In Performance Tests
- Meets Most Local Ordinance Policies for Pool Gate Regulation
- Regulate Closing Speed with Supplied Adjusting Screw
- Fits Left and Right Swing Gates
- Installs at Top, Bottom, Side, or Middle for Unmatched Mounting Versatility
- 90 Degree Maximum Opening Angle to Preserve Operating Life of Turtle Back
- Hydraulic Action Supplies Ample Force at Latching Point
- Weather Rated Gate Closer Won’t Fade, Rust, or Discolor
- Mounts On Open Side of Gate/Door; Screws Included
- Model#: TB175
- Black color. See white
- Six (6) month manufacturer warranty
|Dimensions Narrow End|
2 3/8 (D) x 1 1/2 x 12 1/2 (L) in.
|Dimensions Wide End|
2 3/8 (D) x 2 1/2 (W) x 12 1/2 (L) in.
|Max. Gate Weight|
|Max. Gate Width|
|Max. Opening Angle|
Vinyl, Wood, Steel
Variable (depends on gate size)
6 Month Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
These are push closers, we would recommend you speak with our fence and gate specialist in order to asses your needs and to recommend the best closer to fit your gate.
- Q Is there a way to stop it from closing, in case I want it open for things like moving furniture t... answer nowA
Not on the closer itself but you can block or stop the gate in any method you choose.
- Q Would this work to shut a metal gate door security entry for a 4 unit building? Tenant forget to ... answer nowA
This closer is designed primarily for residential usage. It is recommended for commercial use to go to the TB-200 at minimum. To make sure you choose the correct closer for your gate make sure you use the chart listed in the features tab.
- Q My door swings out but i want to install this on the inside ( so it does not visually look bad on... answer nowA
Unfortunately these closers are designed to push a gate or door closed and not for pulling. You would need to go with a traditional door closer but that would not be recommended on a gate unless you can cover it from the weather. The other option would be to use spring loaded hinges to pull the door closed.
- Q Will this door closure work when there is about a 3/4" gap between the frame and the actual door? answer nowA
Yes. As long as your gate post and gate is flush you should be fine.