Medium-Duty Adjustable Hydraulic Gate Closer (125lb Max)
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Quick and easy installation for both in-line and offset hinge arrangements
- Adjustable hydraulic (Nitrogen Gas) controlled closing speed
- Pushes the gate closed
- Use On Timber, Metal, Vinyl, Any Material Small or Large Gates Under 125lbs. and 52? or Less In Width
- TB250 can be mounted on chain link gates with the TB-LINX, sold separately
- Not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Installs on top/middle/bottom
- Gate Swing: Fits left or right swing gates
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- Suitable for use with Lockey keyless gate locks
- Made of steel with a Zinc plate finish — Weatherproof and PAINTABLE!!
- 1 Year manufacturer warranty: To retain product warranty & restrict gate opening angle, a gate stop must be installed
- Both new and existing gate systems
- Residential and commercial gates
- Pool gates
- Any application where gate must close automatically for safety and security
Best New Gate Product for 2013 Way more secure than having to manually close your gates! As seen at FenceTech 2013, the new TB250+ adjustable closer is a hit among gate installers, contractors, and retail gate customers. An upgrade to the extremely high selling TB200, and TB200SS, the new TB250+ makes installation and use even easier by allowing you to simply adjust the speed at which your gate closes instead of needing to pull out and re-mount the post bracket. Compared to higher cost gate closers offering only one closing speed, and which can be a mechanical nightmare when installing, the TB250+ has less moving parts, is made from steel, comes with premium grade fittings for reliability, and lets you adjust the closing speed, saving you time and effort when you put it in.
1 1/2 (D) x 1 1/2 (H) x 31 (L) in.
|Max. Gate Weight|
|Max. Gate Width|
|Max. Opening Angle|
Appx. 3 – 7 lbs
Chain Link, Steel, Vinyl, Wood
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
15F to +122F
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.