- Quick and easy installation for both in-line and offset hinge arrangements
- Adjustable hydraulic (Nitrogen Gas) controlled closing speed
- Closes small and large gates from 75-175 lbs.
- Installs on top/middle/bottom
- Works with left and right hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate
- Pushes the gate closed
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- TB450 can be mounted on chain link gates with the TB-LINX, sold separately
- Not compatible with gates less than 30 inches wide
- Suitable for use with Lockey keyless gate locks
- Zinc plate PVC coated finish — Weatherproof and PAINTABLE!!
- Six (6) month manufacturer warranty: To retain product warranty & restrict gate opening angle, a gate stop must be installed
- Both new and existing gate systems
- Residential and commercial gates
- Pool gates
- Any application where gate must close automatically for safety and security
Best New Gate Product for 2013 Way more secure than having to manually close your gates! As seen at FenceTech 2013, the new TB450 adjustable closer is a hit among gate installers, contractors, and retail gate customers. An upgrade to the extremely high selling TB400, and TB400SS, the new TB450 makes installation and use even easier by allowing you to simply adjust the speed at which your gate closes instead of needing to pull out and re-mount the post bracket. Compared to higher cost gate closers offering only one closing speed, and which can be a mechanical nightmare when installing, the TB450 has less moving parts, is made from steel, comes with premium grade fittings for reliability, and lets you adjust the closing speed, saving you time and effort when you put it in.
1 1/2 (D) x 1 1/2 (H) x 31 (L) in.
|Max. Gate Weight|
|Max. Gate Width|
|Max. Opening Angle|
Appx. 6 – 12 lbs
Chain Link, Steel, Vinyl, Wood
|Outside Operating Temperature Range|
15F to +122F
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin Most closers are mounted on the interior portion of the gate controlling the force at which the gate will close.
- Q Does the TB450+ have the capability of making the gate close entirely preventing it to be left sl... answer nowAYes, you can adjust the closing speed to ensure that it will fully shut the gate upon closing.