WiFi Smart Deadbolt
Lock up smart. The Lockey W915 WiFi Smart Deadbolt provides keyless access for residential homes, rentals and vacation properties. Built-in WiFi allows you to remotely access and manage the lock from anywhere. You can add users, share temporary codes through the RemoteLock app or website and much more. Requires RemoteLock subscription.
- Deadbolt WiFi Smart Lock – Lever model available
- Satin Nickel finish
- Secure bi-directional encryption
- Low battery warning indicator
- Lock retains all programming and data even in the event of power outage or internet interruption
- Set notifications for user entry and alerts for unexpected issues
- Lockout functionality after 5 incorrect code attempts
- Utilize temporary codes for guests and visitor management
- Designed to be easy to install, connect, manage and use
- Embedded WiFi* for standard connectivity – no gateway or hub required
- Remote control and monitoring from anywhere using your smartphone or laptop
- Integrates with Airbnb, VRBO and more
- Supports passage mode, auto-lock mode and passage schedules
- Store up to 40 weekly access schedules (e.g., M-F, 9-5)
- 2 override keys included
- 1 year battery life with default settings – custom user settings may affect battery life
*Requires paid subscription through Remotelock for WiFi and app features, in-app purchase starting at $10 per lock (bulk pricing available)
- Take complete control of your connected locks from a single easy-to-use dashboard
- Manage Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, or any other connected lock from the same platform
- Manage access for every door
- Remove the hassle of rekeying doors and handing off keys to employees and guests
- Always know who’s coming and going with email and text notifications and searchable history
For more information or ordering assistance, please contact our Residential specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 1002
The Lockey W915 WiFi Smart Deadbolt provides keyless access for residential homes, rentals and vacation properties. Built-in WiFi allows you to remotely access and manage the lock from anywhere – no gateway or smart hub required. You can add users, share temporary codes using your smartphone or laptop, and much more. Up to 3,500 users can be stored. Vacation or rental property owners can integrate with Airbnb, VRBO and more to securely manage guest and tenant access of their properties.
Secure bi-directional encryption ensures data won’t be hijacked or stolen by malicious users. After 5 incorrect code attempts, the lock will disable the keypad, deterring tampering and misuse. You can set notifications for user entry and alerts for unexpected issues so you will always know what is going on around the home or property. Don’t worry about the power or internet going out as the lock will retain all programming and data and continue operation unfazed afterward. If the batteries are running low, you will know instantly with the indicator alert to change them out.
Having a party or family gathering? Set passage mode to allow visitors to freely come and go as they please without having to enter the code each time. Can’t remember locking the door? Don’t worry, the auto-lock feature will give you peace of mind that your door always locks behind you. Up to 40 weekly access schedules can be stored such as keeping the door unlocked Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm or locked all day on weekends. With Lockey, what you see is what you get and what you get is quality.
Requires paid subscription through Remotelock for WiFi and app features, in-app purchase starting at $10 per lock (bulk pricing available)
5 1/8 (H) x 3 1/8 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
7 1/2 (H) x 2 7/8 (W) x 2 3/4 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in.
2 3/8 to 2 3/4 in. adjustable
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
4 to 10 Digits
Up to 3,500
Key, Keypad – Digits, Smartphone/App
Activity Monitoring, Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking, Passage Mode, Privacy, Remote Control, Scheduling
5 pin C
-31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.