Wave Sense Switch Motion Sensor
Give it a wave. The Locknetics WS-200 Wave Sense Switch Motion Sensor provides hands-free, contactless switch activation for a variety of access control devices. Ideal for use where a sanitary environment is desired, such as healthcare facilities, restaurants, restrooms and more.
- Wave Sense Switch
- Wave To Open
- Infrared sensor technology for no contact switch activation
- 3 15/16 in. proximity range
- Suitable for any access control units
- Dual LED (Red/Green) indicates inactive/active status
- Time delay settable for 0.5, 5, 10 or 20 seconds
- Safe circuit design in case of power failure or emergency exit
- ANSI size faceplate
- Single gang stainless steel, weather resistant and vandal resistant faceplate
- 12/24 VDC, SPDT switch contacts rated @ 2A/30VAC
- Satin Stainless Steel
The Locknetics WS-200 Motion Sensor provides hands-free, contactless switch activation for a variety of access control devices. Ideal for use where a sanitary environment is desired, such as healthcare facilities, restaurants, restrooms and more. Touchless devices greatly reduce the transmission of germs since no contact is required for access. No one wants to be pushing a medical cart or hospital bed between medical bays and have to keep stopping to open doors. The WS-200 will keep you on your way quickly and efficiently. Dual LED indicators show red for inactive and green for active status. You can program the time delay from 0.5 up to 20 seconds. Easy to install with just a few screws and easy to clean as there are no crevices.
4 1/2 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3/16 (D) in.
Up to 3 15/16 in.
Satin Stainless Steel
-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
|Operating Humidity Maximum|
5% to 95% RH non-condensing
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.