- Strong & 100% rust proof
- Also available in LokkLatch Deluxe model
- No need for padlocks
- Fits all gate materials
- Quick & easy install
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable
- Dimensions: Print/download
- Color: Black
- Gate Gap: 3/8″ – 1-3/8″
- Post Size: Up to 6″
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The pin of the latch hits the first ballister before it engages the lock, is there a way to adjus... answer nowAsked by August 4, 2019 4:31 PMonAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust this pin without changing the position that assembly is installed in.
- Q What is the distance between the center of the screw holes on the post side of the latch? answer nowAsked by July 15, 2019 11:19 AMonAnswered by the admin
The screws sit 4" apart on the post/latch side of the mechanism.
- Q Can l have duplicate keys made? I have the lock already. answer nowAsked by July 2, 2019 8:51 PMonAnswered by the admin
Additional keys are available directly through the manufacturer.
- Q specification indicate up to a 1 3/8 gate gap. Our gap between the major post and the gate itself... answer nowAsked by September 22, 2018 7:51 PMonA
Unfortunately, the maximum gap for this lock is the 1 3/8 and it will not work with a 2-inch gap. There are a few options, but it depends on your needs. Primarily, if you wish to stick with this lockset you will need to modify your gate or post to close the gap. If you cannot do that you will have to look at switching locksets to something like the Lockey 2200.
- Q Is this ada compliant and will it fit on chain link gates? answer nowAsked by September 17, 2018 6:09 PMonA
No, this isn't designed for chainlink gates nor is it ADA compliant.
- Q Do these lock automatically upon latching or do you need to use the key? answer nowAsked by April 19, 2018 9:28 PMonA While the key can be used to lock and unlock the gate it can also be set to auto-lock every time where it is only accessible by key from the front side or by pushing up the lever on the pull side of the gate.
- A We have many different style of pushbutton models that will work on gates. We would suggest calling and talking to our sales professionals to find the lock that will work the best in your situation. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q I would like to purchase 2 lokklatch gravity gate latch, but 1 is mounted to the right post and t... answer nowAsked by October 29, 2017 6:00 PMonA This lock is a universal install and part. You are able to install it either right or left orientation pertaining to your specific gate.