- Strong & 100% rust proof
- Also available in LokkLatch Deluxe model
- No need for padlocks
- Fits all gate materials
- Quick & easy install
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable
- Dimensions: Print/download
- Color: Black
- Gate Gap: 3/8″ – 1-3/8″
- Post Size: Up to 6″
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q The pin of the latch hits the first ballister before it engages the lock, is there a way to adjus... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Unfortunately, there is no way to adjust this pin without changing the position that assembly is installed in.
- Q What is the distance between the center of the screw holes on the post side of the latch? answer nowAnswered by the admin
The screws sit 4" apart on the post/latch side of the mechanism.
- Answered by the admin
Additional keys are available directly through the manufacturer.
- Q specification indicate up to a 1 3/8 gate gap. Our gap between the major post and the gate itself... answer nowA
Unfortunately, the maximum gap for this lock is the 1 3/8 and it will not work with a 2-inch gap. There are a few options, but it depends on your needs. Primarily, if you wish to stick with this lockset you will need to modify your gate or post to close the gap. If you cannot do that you will have to look at switching locksets to something like the Lockey 2200.
No, this isn't designed for chainlink gates nor is it ADA compliant.
- Answered by the admin While the key can be used to lock and unlock the gate it can also be set to auto-lock every time where it is only accessible by key from the front side or by pushing up the lever on the pull side of the gate.
- Answered by the admin We have many different style of pushbutton models that will work on gates. We would suggest calling and talking to our sales professionals to find the lock that will work the best in your situation. They can be reached at 937-247-9327 option 1
- Q I would like to purchase 2 lokklatch gravity gate latch, but 1 is mounted to the right post and t... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock is a universal install and part. You are able to install it either right or left orientation pertaining to your specific gate.
- A While you can get them keyed to each other these have a proprietary key-way so it would need to be a custom order. We ask that you please contact our sales staff to ensure you get the right setup the first time.