Lowe & Fletcher Nimbus 3960
Electronic Cabinet Kit Lock
Looking for project pricing? Contact our dedicated cabinet project team at 877-439-5377 for all the details. We’re here to help!
Security is in your forecast. The Lowe & Fletcher Nimbus 3960 Electronic Cabinet Kit Lock provides keyless access to your lockers, cabinets and more. Its sleek, streamlined design and membrane touch keypad allow for smooth operation and security. Operates in both public and private modes.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Vertical keypad electronic cabinet kit lock
- Surface mount and semi-flush fit mounting options (maximum 20mm protrusion)
- Two or three point mounting
- Brushed nickel finish – additional finishes available via special order
- Steel override key
- LED indicator lights around logo button
- Optional audible keypad
- Battery condition indicator
- 8-digit master code
- 6-digit sub-master code
- 4-digit user code
- Private or Public user modes
- 20mm or 24mm spindle length
- Auto-unlock mode
- Auto-lock mode
- Technician mode
- 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Up to 50,000 cycles per pair of batteries
- Multiple incorrect code timed lock-out protection
- Fits standard 3780 electronic lock footprint
Special Order Options Available
- Black, white, silver, and bright chrome finishes
- Door open alarm
- Pre-programmed modes and codes
- Customized logo
Tired of carrying that key ring around to every locker? Ditch the keys with the Lowe & Fletcher Nimbus 3960-217D Electronic Cabinet Kit Lock which provides keyless access to your lockers, cabinets and more. Its sleek, streamlined design and membrane touch keypad allow for smooth operation and security. An illuminated “halo” around the logo button signals lock operations.
Using the proven internal mechanism of the best-selling 3780 digital combination lock, the Nimbus lock fits the standard 3780 footprint so it is easy to upgrade or retro-fit to existing installations. A standard feature with all Lowe & Fletcher electronic locks is the steel override key which can be used to bypass the keyless locking feature when immediate supervisory access is necessary.
Operates in both public and private modes. Public mode is ideal when many users will be accessing a lock at different parts of the day. Private mode is useful if you’re renting out a locker for a month for $25 for example.
6 (H) x 2 (W) x 3 (D) in.
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Auto Unlocking
Lowe & Fletcher
Lowe & Fletcher
2 Year Electronic
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.