Marks LifeSaver 195BH Series D-Lig Slide
Behavioral Health Cylindrical Lockset
Safety without a catch. The Marks LifeSaver 195BH Series D-Lig Slide Cylindrical Lockset provides accident and liability prevention in Behavioral Health Care institutions. Simply slide the anti-ligature handle down to operate. Easy to install and ligature resistant hardware retrofits to all popular door preps and constructions.
Antimicrobial finishes are available on all Marks brand products! Please call for ordering assistance.
- 5- Point Ligature Resistant slide Trim
- Ergonomic solid cast Stainless Steel Slide, Slides down freely in the locked or unlocked position
- Escutcheon Plate solid cast Stainless Steel thru bolted for strength and easy installation
- Tamper Resistant mounting screws
- Backset: 2 3/4 in. Standard
- Latch: #1834, stainless Steel Nose
- Meets BHMA 156.34 Anti Ligature Trim Standard
- Strike: #1135, 4 7/8 in. ASA curved lip Strike
- Door Thickness: 1 3/4 in., consult factory for thicker doors
- Cylinder: Conventional Key n Knob Cylinder, Marks “C” Keyway, 6 pin w/2 keys – Available in IC and all OEM cylinder preps
- Marks Hi-Security Cylinder available
- Marks Stainless Steel Retractor – Long life 3X the BHMA Grade 1 cycle Standard
- Antimicrobial Finish available – Code AM
- Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- ANSI A156.2 Grade 1
- UL Listed 3Hr Fire Rating
- Available in Most BHMA ANSI Functions
The Marks LifeSaver 195BH Series D-Lig Slide Behavioral Health Cylindrical Lockset provides accident and liability prevention in Behavioral Health Care institutions. Simply slide the handle down to operate. Freely slides down in locked or unlocked position for easy egress. Its ergonomic shape restricts objects, laces or strings from getting caught and potentially causing an accident. Built from solid cast stainless steel and tamper-proof through-bolted mounting for durability and easy installation. Retrofits to all popular door preps and constructions. Meeting Anti Ligature Trim Standard with a 3 hour fire rating and backed by Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, the LifeSaver 195BH D-Lig Slide will help keep patients and staff safe and accident free!
9 1/4 (H) x 5 1/4 (W) x 3 1/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore, Edge Bore: 1 in., Through-Bolt Hole(s)
2 3/4 in.
4 7/8 in.
UL 3 hr. Latch
A156.2, Grade 1 (Best)
156.34 Anti Ligature Trim Standard
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.