Narrow Stile Exit Device
Security that makes its mark. The Marks M8800 Narrow Stile Exit Device provides heavy-duty panic hardware for all types of narrow stile single and double doors with mullions. Featuring reliable Panic Protector end caps and suitable for schools, universities and other commercial applications.
Antimicrobial finishes are available on all Marks brand products! Please call for ordering assistance.
- Reliably control all types of narrow stile single and double doors (non-handed)
- Ultra-Durable, heavy gauge extrusion, Satin Stainless Steel Finish (32D)
- Marks Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Steel flush mounted Panic Protector End Cap
- Easy Installation and Retrofits All Popular Preps
- Mounting: Furnished Standard with Wood and Machine Screws
- Head Cover: Zinc Alloy
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Rail Assembly: Heavy Gauge extruded aluminum with stainless steel on top of touch bar
- End Cap: Zinc Alloy
- Hand: Non-handed
- Latch Bolt: Stainless Steel, 3/4 in. (18mm) throw
- Strike: Roller Strike (Stainless Steel)
- Dogging: Allen Key (equipped on panic rate devices only)
- Touch bar height from finished floor: 41 in. (1041mm) from center of touch bar
- Touch Bar Projection: Neutral: 3 5/16 in. (84mm)
- Depressed: 2 19/32 in. (66mm)
- Head Cover: LxWxH: 8.11 in. (206mm) x 3 in. (76mm) x 2.8 in. (71mm)
- Device Length: 34 5/8 in. (88cm) for 36 in. door width 46 5/8 in. (118.5 cm) for 48 in. door width
- Conforms to ANSI BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Exit Device Requirement Standard
- ANSI/UL305 Standard for Safety for Panic Hardware
- 2013 California Building Code Sec. 11B-309.4
The Marks M8800 Narrow Stile Exit Device provides heavy-duty panic hardware for all types of narrow stile single and double doors of either 36 in. or 48 in. width. Featuring quick installation with convenient, non-handed flexibility. Suitable for schools, universities and other commercial applications and able to retrofit all popular prep types. Extremely durable, Grade 1 exit devices with heavy-duty cast chassis, projection touch-bar, and mitered steel flush mounted Panic Protector™ End Caps. Backed with a lifetime mechanical warranty from Marks.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
1 3/4 in
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Satin Stainless Steel
A156.3, Grade 1 (Best)
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.