Master Lock 1500iD-PNK
'PINK' Speed Dial Combination Lock
The fastest padlock around! Master Lock 1500iD utilizes a unique directional combination pad for rapid lock access without having to remember long numbers or spin clunky dials. It’s so easy you can enter your combination one-handed with your eyes closed. Pink edition for Breast Cancer Support & Awareness.
- World’s first combination PINK lock that opens on up/down/left/right directional movements
- Patented technology is faster, easier and more secure than a standard combination lock
- Maximum security with anti-shim technology
- Combination can be reset to any number of movements in any sequence
- 2-1/8″ (54mm) wide metal body can be opened one-handed without looking for ease of use
- Matching passcode indicators (letters, numbers, colors, shapes, symbols) are included for added customization – simple apply over arrows
- Hardened steel shackle for increased bolt cutter protection
- Each package contains one lock
- Also available in other assorted colors
Best Used For
- School, Employee, & Athletic Lockers
- Indoor Storage Lockers
It’s one thing to forget your locker key, or accidentally lock it in your locker. If you do this and don’t have your phone on you, or it won’t work, that’s going to put you in awful mood. Master Lock wants your locker to always open. It’s why they created the 1500iD combination lock. It is the first combination lock in the world to use directional high-speed technology. This makes for the fastest, easiest, and most secure locking and unlocking. Without even needing to look at this lock — simply unheard of — you can move the dial up/down/left/right to open it. Trying to open your locker with your house key or car key never works, and tiny locker keys are too easy to lose. Replace all of your locks with the 1500iD and you’ll never need keys again, never need to break into your locker, and never be surprised to see your locker wide open and all of your things missing because you left the keys in the lock.
4 (H) x 2 1/8 (W) x 1 1/2 (D) in.
A: 1/4in (6mm) B: 1in (25mm) C: 3/4in (19mm)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin These locks can be used outdoors. It is recommended that cover is provided to extend the life of the lock. Corrosion can cause the lock too gum up and make difficult to unlock.