- Use your smartphone to open your lock
- Never worry about a forgotten combination!
- Share access with others – temporary or permanent
- Share 24/7 access or limit to days or nights
- Monitor access history & receive tamper alerts
- Backup access using directional code on lock keypad
- Low battery notification & reminder on padlock and in app
- Comes with easy to replace CR2450 battery
- Battery jump allows for temporary access if battery dies while locked
- Locker Mode setting allows for access for a temporary user
- Compact footprint fits most lockers
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
Best Used For:
- Indoor storage lockers
- School, employee, or athletic lockers
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Will I be able to change the code of this lock while in another location? For example, access to ... answer nowAsked by July 31, 2019 4:06 AMonAnswered by the admin
The app communicates with this lock using Bluetooth BLE technology from your smartphone, so your phone will need to be within the range of the lock to make changes. You can, however, share access with anyone who has access to a smartphone so that they can temporarily unlock the door using their phone.
- Q Can a lock have multiple codes for more than 1 person on a temporary status? Is the temporary sta... answer nowAsked by February 5, 2019 8:35 PMonA
No, it is only for a single user and that time frame is determined by the owner.
- Q 1) How long does the battery last? 2) How exactly does "temporary access" function work? answer nowAsked by September 19, 2018 7:35 PMonA
While battery life is very dependent on usage, under average use it is about a one-year lifespan. As for temporary function, it is just that, a temporary code that you give to someone so they can gain access.
- Q What if you need to put your phone in a locker? How would you undo the lock? answer nowAsked by April 5, 2018 10:53 AMonA If your phone needs to be in the locker then you can use the directional keypad on the lock to unlock the keypad. You would establish the sequence upon setup.
- Q Can I manage multiple locks from within the app? We are a school and would need 30 locks and woul... answer nowAsked by March 5, 2018 11:20 AMonA A single account can manage up to 250 padlocks. If you need more than that then we will need to get Master Lock involved to work on those user rights.
- Q Can this lock be used for exterior gates? Is it weather proof? answer nowAsked by September 21, 2017 9:54 AMonANo, this is not designed for exterior use. However, you can use the 4401 version which is designed for exterior usage.