- Use your smartphone to open your lock
- Never worry about a forgotten combination!
- Share access with others – temporary or permanent
- Share 24/7 access or limit to days or nights
- Monitor access history & receive tamper alerts
- Backup access using directional code on lock keypad
- Low battery notification & reminder on padlock and in app
- Comes with easy to replace CR2450 battery
- Battery jump allows for temporary access if battery dies while locked
- Locker Mode setting allows for access for a temporary user
- Compact footprint fits most lockers
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
Best Used For:
- Indoor storage lockers
- School, employee, or athletic lockers
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can a lock have multiple codes for more than 1 person on a temporary status? Is the temporary sta... answer nowAnswered by the admin
No, it is only for a single user and that time frame is determined by the owner.
- Q 1) How long does the battery last? 2) How exactly does "temporary access" function work? answer nowAnswered by the admin
While battery life is very dependent on usage, under average use it is about a one-year lifespan. As for temporary function, it is just that, a temporary code that you give to someone so they can gain access.
- Answered by the admin If your phone needs to be in the locker then you can use the directional keypad on the lock to unlock the keypad. You would establish the sequence upon setup.
- Q Can I manage multiple locks from within the app? We are a school and would need 30 locks and woul... answer nowAnswered by the admin A single account can manage up to 250 padlocks. If you need more than that then we will need to get Master Lock involved to work on those user rights.
- Answered by the adminNo, this is not designed for exterior use. However, you can use the 4401 version which is designed for exterior usage.