- Use your smartphone to open your lock
- Never worry about a forgotten combination!
- Share access with others – temporary or permanent
- Share 24/7 access or limit to days or nights
- Monitor access history & receive tamper alerts
- Backup access using directional code on lock keypad
- Low battery notification & reminder on padlock and in app
- Comes with easy to replace CR2450 battery
- Battery jump allows for temporary access if battery dies while locked
- Hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
Best Used For:
- Residential Gates & Fences
- Storage Lockers
- Sheds, workshops & garages
- Tool chests & tool boxes
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How many different fingerprints can it hold? I’m thinking this would be great for a sports team l... answer nowAnswered by the admin
This does not use fingerprints it uses a directional keypad or Bluetooth phone connection.
- Q Do u offer lock like this with smaller shackle size under 8mm as our lock box has 8mm hole ? answer nowAnswered by the admin
At this time they do not offer different shackle sizes for this lock.
- Q How does one audit the activity at the lock? Is there an installtion manual that describes how ev... answer nowAnswered by the admin
Yes, there is a manual that it comes with that explains how it operates as well as how you check audit through the Masterlock App.
- Q Which Bluetooth lock what I need with a inch and 3/16 when closed . It’s to be used for a constru... answer nowAnswered by the admin This lock and shackle will work with your application. This is the outdoor rated model as well and will hold up with your Job box conditions.
- Answered by the admin
The padlock does not use a keypad but a directional pad that can be changed via the Masterlock app that must be downloaded and connected to the specific padlock. Everything is done securely via Bluetooth and special codes. As for the shackle dimensions, it is as follows: 11/32in (9mm) x 2in (51mm) x 15/16in (23mm).
- Q Can this lock be opened from anywhere with my phone or do you have to be near by thanks. answer nowA
You do need to be within Bluetooth range of the lock.