- Holds up to 5 keys for house or car in a convenient location for regular use
- Portable lockbox, over the door knob mount for convenience
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for keyless convenience
- Molded body and vinyl coated shackle prevent scratching
- Cover protects combination dials from weather, dirt and grime
- 3-1/4″ (83mm) wide
- Apply lubricant periodically, especially in cold and wet climates, or if product not used over long period of time
You know how it goes. You're not home, or running late, and the contractor needs to get in. You don't want to delay them, but without you being there, they're going to have to wait. This is when securely storing a key becomes a must. With the Master Lock 5400D key safe, the pressures off. The compartment is large enough to store multiple keys, and a convenient combination dial provides keyless access. The next time you need to leave the keys for someone, whether at your house, your vacation home, or job site, be sure to take Master Lock 5400D with you.
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q If the combo is forgotten, is there an easy way to open it? answer nowAsked by May 9, 2018 6:08 PMonA Unfortunately, there is not a way to recover the code if it is lost. It is important to remember the code at all times to be able to change it in the future.