Master Lock 5424D
SafeSpace Portable Light-Up Dial Lock Box
Seeing is deceiving when you can’t make out the digits. SafeSpace ends incorrect combo entries. Open the weather cover and the dials light up. Secure storage in dark and low-light conditions, the SafeSpace lock box controls access with smooth turning, large easy to read illuminated dials. No need to spend another moment agonizing over whether you can get in.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Portable lock box provides secure storage of keys or access cards – also available in wall mount model
- Large easy to read light-up, set-your-own combination dials for better visibility, especially in low light conditions
- Dials light up automatically each time the weather cover is opened
- Removable shackle for easy installation
- 2-7/8in (72mm) Wide durable metal construction
- Large Open Lever for more comfortable use
- Durable weather cover prevents freezing and jamming
- Vinyl coated shackle and molded bumper prevents scratches to your door
- Easy to replace battery with CR2032 installed
The Master Lock No. 5424D Portable Light-Up Dial Lock Box features a 2-7/8in (72mm) wide metal body for durability. The shackle design offers over the door mounting for convenience. The large, easy to read light-up dials, combined with resettable combination functionality, provide a secure storage location for spare keys and access cards. The Limited One Year Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
4-3/16 (H) x 2-3/8 (W) x 1 (D) in.
1 11/16 (H) x 1-13/32 (W) x 3/8 (D) in.
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can the lock support multiple user codes at the same time? answer nowAsked by December 20, 2021 9:05 PMonA
This model can only support one user code at a time.
- Q Why do you need a battery? Is it strictly for the light? Will the lock work without the battery? ... answer nowAsked by November 2, 2021 1:42 AMonA
The battery is only used to power the light up combination keys. It comes with and uses one CR2032 3 Volt Lithium Coin Cell Battery. The lock will function without the battery.