Master Lock 5425D
SafeSpace Wall Mount Light-Up Dial Lock Box
Seeing is deceiving when you can’t make out the digits. SafeSpace ends incorrect combo entries. Open the weather cover and the dials light up. Secure storage in dark and low-light conditions, the SafeSpace lock box controls access with smooth turning, large easy to read illuminated dials. No need to spend another moment agonizing over whether you can get in.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Wall mount lock box provides secure storage of keys or access cards – also available in portable model
- Large easy to read light-up, set-your-own combination dials for better visibility, especially in low light conditions
- Dials light up automatically each time the weather cover is opened
- 2-7/8in (72mm) Wide durable metal construction
- Large Open Lever for more comfortable use
- Durable weather cover prevents freezing and jamming
- Vinyl coated shackle and molded bumper prevents scratches to your door
- Easy to replace battery with CR2032 installed
The Master Lock No. 5425D Wall Mount Light-Up Dial Lock Box features a 2-7/8in (72mm) wide metal body for durability. The large, easy to read light-up dials, combined with resettable combination functionality, provide a secure storage location for spare keys and access cards. The Limited One Year Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.
4-3/16 (H) x 2-3/8 (W) x 1 (D) in.
Master Lock, SafeSpace
1 Year Manufacturer
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Continue as a Guest
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q How do I change the code? answer nowAsked by June 24, 2020 9:13 PMonA
1. Open the compartment door.
2. Using a pointed object, such as a pen, slide combination SET lever (E) in direction of arrow.
3. Rotate dials to your desired combination.
4. Close door. Your lock is now set to your new combination.
- Q Is it easy to change the code? answer nowAsked by March 10, 2020 10:10 AMonA
The code can easily be changed if the current code is known.
- Q I need to put 3 keys in the box: Is there room for 3 keys? answer nowAsked by December 17, 2019 9:06 AMonA
Yes, 3 standard keys will fit perfectly!
- Q To close the box, do you simply close the lockbox and rotate the combo dials? answer nowAsked by August 28, 2019 6:02 PMonA
Yes. The door should latch back into place and will be locked if the dials are rotated after closing.
- Q Does Masterlock make an outdoor key lockbox that does not need the user to change the code tumble... answer nowAsked by October 11, 2018 8:24 AMonA
Yes, this will work in that manner as well as the 5441D.
- Q Does the box work without batteries-just in case you don’t have time to replace them? answer nowAsked by May 8, 2018 10:56 PMonA Yes because this is a dial lock the lock will continue to work even if the lighted feature is not illuminated.
0 reviews with a 2-star rating
There are no reviews with a 2-star rating yet