Master Lock 5440D
Portable Bluetooth Lock Box
Your phone is your key! With the free Master Lock Vault eLocks® app you can easily add multiple user profiles with permanent or temporary access, schedule access to specific times of day, and be notified with tamper alerts. Individuals without the app may also use the traditional number pad to open this spacious lock box.
- Open and manage with your smartphone
- Use the FREE Master Lock Vault eLocks App for Android or IOS
- Can also be accessed by entering a traditional code on the keypad
- Schedule access now or in the future
- Provide permanent or temporary access
- Removable shackle for easy portability and installation
- Use the App or web to track usage
- Tamper alerts and low battery warnings
- Large storage capacity for keys and access cards
- Easy to replace battery (CR123A preinstalled)
- Wall mount option also available
Master Lock 5440D Portable Bluetooth Lock Box. Utilizing the convenient and free Master Lock Vault eLocks® app for your smartphone you can add multiple guest profiles, schedule access remotely, and even limit access to specific times of day. The app will also provide notifications letting you know when the lock was accessed and by whom, multiple unsuccessful attempts, as well as low battery warnings. The removable shackle may also be accessed through the app. The scratch-resistant lock box is spacious enough to hold key cards and regular keys.
5 (H) x 3-1/4 (W) x 2-5/16 (D) in.
3-39/64 (H) x 2-1/2 (W) x 1-7/64 (D) in.
A: 13/32in (10mm) B: 1-13/32in (36mm) C: 1-13/16in (46mm)
up to 8 digits
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 8 or later
Weather resistant to -40°
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Can you set multiple key codes for manual entry? Let's say Joe has key code "A" and Bob has key c... answer nowAsked by May 22, 2019 2:59 PMonA
Yes, you can set multiple codes within the lock.
- Q You can provide an access code remotely to this unit, correct? What is the maximum distance for y... answer nowAsked by May 22, 2018 4:55 PMonA In order to add or change codes you must be within the required Bluetooth range. This standard range is 20 to 30 ft from the lock. This lock is not intended for remote use.