Master Lock 5441D Bluetooth Wall Mount Lock Box
Your phone is your key! With the free Master Lock Vault eLocks® app you can easily add multiple user profiles with permanent or temporary access, schedule access to specific times of day, and be notified with tamper alerts. Individuals without the app may also use the traditional number pad to open this spacious lock box.
- Open and manage with your smartphone
- Use the FREE Master Lock Vault eLocks App for Android or IOS
- Can also be accessed by entering a traditional code on the keypad
- Schedule access now or in the future
- Provide permanent or temporary access
- Includes mounting hardware for easy installation
- Use the App or web to track usage
- Tamper alerts and low battery warnings
- Large storage capacity for keys and access cards
- Easy to replace battery (CR123A preinstalled)
- Portable shackle model also available
Master Lock 5441D Bluetooth Wall Mount Lock Box. Utilizing the convenient and free Master Lock Vault eLocks® app for your smartphone you can add multiple guest profiles, schedule access remotely, and even limit access to specific times of day. The app will also provide notifications letting you know when the lock was accessed and by whom, multiple unsuccessful attempts, as well as low battery warnings. Wall mounting kit provides easy installation. The scratch-resistant lock box is spacious enough to hold key cards and regular keys.
5 (H) x 3-1/4 (W) x 2-5/16 (D) in.
3-39/64 (H) x 2-1/2 (W) x 1-7/64 (D) in.
up to 8 digits
Android 4.3 or later, iOS 8 or later
Weather resistant to -40°
1 Year Manufacturer
Customer Questions & Answers
- Answered by the admin This will only show you updates or alerts when in the vicinity of the lock. There is no internet connection to this lock, it is strictly Bluetooth connection.
- Answered by the admin For programming purposes yes you will need to be within Bluetooth range in order to change the code on the lock.