Master Lock 6440ENT
Bluetooth Door Controller for Commercial Properties
Bluetooth commercial door control. The Master Lock 6440ENT connects to electric strikes and mag locks for wireless smartphone control. Paired with the intuitive Master Lock Vault Enterprise app, you can secure, monitor and track building activity with a few taps from your smartphone.
6440ENT Bluetooth Door Controller
- Use your smartphone to open and manage your door with the Master Lock Vault Enterprise app
- Secure door access: only those with an authorized device can enter
- No keys to lose, no combinations to forget, no unauthorized key duplication
- Includes Master Lock Vault Enterprise iOS and Android app, and web interface, designed for business applications working with many locks and many users
- Easy installation: wires into electric strikes and magnetic locks
- Slim profile fits common door frames
- Strong Bluetooth signal for reliable connectivity
Vault Enterprise App
- Efficiently manage access to ensure the right users have the right access
- Easily monitor access and access history with robust data and audit trails
- Simplify security set-up with bulk user and lock uploads
- Confidently provide back-up access entry method for locks and lock boxes with manual, directional or numeric code
- Map box, lock box and door locations via smartphone
- Leverage the security of 256-bit, military-grade encryption
The Master Lock 6440ENT Bluetooth Door Controller provides secure keyless access easily wiring into electric strikes or magnetic locks. Protect your retail storefronts, employee or warehouse entry points, and service doors with simple, secure Bluetooth access. When paired with the intuitive Master Lock Vault Enterprise app, you can control, monitor and track building access with a few taps from your smartphone. No more fumbling around with or losing keys, no complicated combinations to memorize and no unauthorized key duplication to jeopardize your security.
Master Lock’s Vault Enterprise software platform eliminates the need for physical keys and key management leveraging 256-bit, military-grade encryption. Manage access rights of individuals, multiple users and user groups while receiving detailed access history from one centralized platform. A convenient map shows all box, lock box and door locations right from your smartphone. From one door to thousands of locks, Vault Enterprise has you covered.
5.25 (H) x 1.4 (W) x 0.80 (D) in.
Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10 or later
-40° F to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
1 Year Limited
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.