Master Lock 7051
ProSeries® Solid Steel Rekeyable Interchangeable Core Padlock
Your hard-hat padlock. The Master Lock No. 7051 Padlock provides a rekeyable, interchangeable core solution for commercial and industrial applications. Features a heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing and dual ball locking mechanism. Ideal for trailers, moving trucks and truck doors.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- Standard without cylinder
- Lock available with or without core, accepts standard SFIC OEM cores
- Choice of 16 Small Format Interchangeable Cores to match this padlock to your door locks
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- 2in (51mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life
- 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/8in (9mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Rekeyable 6- and 7-pin core options
- Control Key sold separately
- Shackle Dimensions A: 3/8in (10mm) B: 1-1/2in (38mm) C: 29/32in (23mm)
The Master Lock 7051 ProSeries® Padlock provides a rekeyable, interchangeable core solution for commercial and industrial applications such as construction sites, industrial gates and storefronts. Features a heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing and dual ball locking mechanism for tamper resistance. The shackle is built from hardened boron alloy for superior cut resistance. This padlock uses small format interchangeable cores, allowing managers simply replace the core instead of the entire lock. Secure your construction equipment, trailers, and truck loading doors with this durable padlock!
A: 3/8 (10mm) B: 1-1/2 (38mm) C: 29/32 (23mm) in.
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.