Master Lock No. 1175
ProSeries® Brass Resettable Combination Padlock
Security by the master. The Master Lock No. 1175 provides convenience and security with a set-your-own combination feature. Designed for commercial or industrial applications with a wide, solid brass body and octagonal boron-carbide shackle.
- ProSeries® resettable combination locks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications – Shrouded model available
- Set-your-own 4-digit combination for convenience and security; 10,000 possible combinations
- No reset tool required
- Large ergonomic dials
- Deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks
- Shackle seal and dial dust cover protect internal components and dials for trouble-free operation
- 2 1/4 in. (57mm) wide solid brass body for superior corrosion resistance
- 1 1/16 in. (28mm) octagonal boron-carbide shackle for excellent cut resistance
Best Used For
- Construction sites and equipment
- Industrial, storefront, and business gates
- Manufacturing environments
- Utility meters, substations and cable boxes
The Master Lock No. 1175 provides convenience and security with a set-your-own combination feature. Designed for commercial or industrial applications with a wide, solid brass body and octagonal boron-carbide shackle. Best used for construction sites, equipment, gates and much more. This padlock has large ergonomic dials for simple code entry. Its deadlocking mechanism protects against prying, shimming and rap attacks. The shackle seal and dial dust cover protects the internal components and dials for trouble-free operation. With up to 10,000 possible combinations, the 1175 can secure using almost any 4 digit code you can think of! No reset tool required.
2 1/4 in. (57mm) W, A: 3/8 in. (10mm) B: 1 1/16 in. (27mm) C: 15/16 in. (24mm)
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.