Master Lock No. 3670
Multi-User Mechanical Built-In Lock
For lift handle lockers, and single point latch lockers; manual deadbolt.
This product is not intended for personal use. Please contact our cabinet project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 603 for more information and ordering assistance.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use design
- Designed for ALL single point latch lockers and lift handle lockers
- Designed for multiple use in a day for high customer turnover facilities
- Allows a locker user to set their own temporary 3-digit combination for the duration of visit, eliminating the need for system charting
- Retains current combination until re-set
- Sleek design with satin finish
- Eliminates distribution, tracking and management of keys, combination or locks
- Concealed mounting and rugged zinc case
- End user registration provided to secure and simplify administration
- Manual deadbolt locking
- Solid zinc housing provides durability for multiple uses on a daily basis
- Secure, easy to use re-settable combination lock offers up to 1,000 different combinations
- Control key for supervisory access; specify key to match existing system or factory assigned
- Extension kit (#3630-0320) available for use on wooden doors with a thickness of 11/16in to 3/4in
Best Used for:
- Storage lockers
- Health & Recreation facility lockers
- School, Employee, and Athletic lockers
Note: This lock requires a mounting hole diameter of 1/4″ minimum for proper installation and fit.
This lock is intended for institutional use, not personal use. Please contact our cabinet project team at 877-439-5377 ext. 603 for more information and ordering assistance.
Lift Handle, Single Point Latch
3 1/16 (H) x 2 23/64 (W) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
Steel Body With Metal Dial
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q On Master Lock # 3670 does the extension kit come in the package or is it a separate part? I need... answer nowAsked by October 30, 2017 5:55 PMonA No the extension kit would have to be purchased separately as the base model sold is designed for 1/4" thick doors. You can contact our sales department at 973-247-9327 option 1.