Master Lock No. 3685
Electronic Built-In Locker Lock
State-of-the-art locker systems deserve a lock to match. There was a time not long ago when clunky combo locks were the only option to keeping one’s personal affects secure at work, while working out, or at school. Those dark ages have past. With inspiration from other high-tech tools we use today, this new go-to lock for prestigious clubs, spas, and multi-athletic fitness centers is as satisfying to use as it is to look at.
- Large icons clearly show locker vacancy status
- High-visibility display provides interactive feedback
- Option to switch between single-user and multi-user settings and set code length to 4, 5 or 6 digits
- A single CR123A 3V lithium battery lasts longer to help minimize maintenance
- A low-battery alert notifies administrator when it’s time to replace the battery
- 9V battery backup jump port can temporarily power the lock if battery dies
- High-gloss keypad allows users to easily create personal codes
- Sensors provide visual & audible alerts to signal if locking mechanism is blocked
- Unique Backup Master Code allows administrative access to locker
- Ability to turn sound on/off
Download Sell Sheet
Metal, Wood, Phenolic
Display Unit: 3 15/16 (H) x 2 1/8 (W) x 1 (D) in., Bolt Housing: 3 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 1 5/16 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
4 to 6 Digits
Operating Temperatures: 0°F to 125°F (-17ºC to 51ºC)
Keypad – Digits
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
Customer Questions & Answers
- AYes, it has both a terminal for a 9v battery back up to be applied should you not change the batteries before the low battery warning runs out as well as a unique backup master code should a standard code be forgotten.