Master Lock No. 3685
Electronic Built-In Locker Lock
State-of-the-art locker systems deserve a lock to match. There was a time not long ago when clunky combo locks were the only option to keeping one’s personal affects secure at work, while working out, or at school. Those dark ages have past. With inspiration from other high-tech tools we use today, this new go-to lock for prestigious clubs, spas, and multi-athletic fitness centers is as satisfying to use as it is to look at.
For more information or ordering assistance, please call our Cabinet Project Specialists at 877-439-5377 ext 9002
- Large icons clearly show locker vacancy status
- High-visibility display provides interactive feedback
- Option to switch between single-user and multi-user settings and set code length to 4, 5 or 6 digits
- A single CR123A 3V lithium battery lasts longer to help minimize maintenance
- A low-battery alert notifies administrator when it’s time to replace the battery
- 9V battery backup jump port can temporarily power the lock if battery dies
- High-gloss keypad allows users to easily create personal codes
- Sensors provide visual & audible alerts to signal if locking mechanism is blocked
- Unique Backup Master Code allows administrative access to locker
- Ability to turn sound on/off
Download Sell Sheet
Metal, Phenolic, Wood
Bolt Housing: 3 (H) x 3 3/4 (W) x 1 5/16 (D) in., Display Unit: 3 15/16 (H) x 2 1/8 (W) x 1 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum|
|Door Thickness Maximum|
4 to 6 Digits
Keypad – Digits
Manufacturer Limited Lifetime
0° to 125° F (-17° to 51° C)
Customer Questions & Answers
- Q Do you have the dimensions of the bolt pattern on the rear? I want to see if it’s interchangeable... answer nowAsked by March 2, 2021 2:25 AMon
- Q Are these locks interchangeable with the standard MA1710 lock on most lockers like the bolt patte... answer nowAsked by December 18, 2019 10:14 AMonA
The model 3685 does feature a similar mounting pattern to the MA1710. The administrative key is typically sold separately and is not included with every lock purchase.
- Q Can this lock be changed to either left side or right side throw? answer nowAsked by December 3, 2019 7:58 PMonA
This unit is field reversible and can be used for either side.
- Q Is there a backup code or key if you forget the code? answer nowAsked by June 20, 2018 11:41 AMonAYes, it has both a terminal for a 9v battery back up to be applied should you not change the batteries before the low battery warning runs out as well as a unique backup master code should a standard code be forgotten.