Master Lock No. 7042
ProSeries® Solid Steel Rekeyable Key-in-Knob Padlock
Simply tough security. The Master Lock No. 7042 provides simple yet durable security to gates, truck doors and more. Featuring chrome rustproofing for long life and a dual ball locking mechanism that resists pulling and prying, keeping your belongings safe.
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Cabinet Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
Need assistance or have questions? Call our Commercial Product Specialists at 877-439-5377 for more information and ordering assistance. We’re here to help!
- ProSeries® Padlocks are designed for Commercial/Industrial applications
- Standard model with Schlage SFIC keyway
- 1 3/4 in. (44mm) heavy hardened steel body with chrome rustproofing for high security with long life
- 1 3/16 in. (30mm) tall, 5/16 in. (8mm) diameter hardened boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual ball locking mechanism resists pulling and prying
- Lock available with or without cylinder to key at your facility, accepts Lori® #1539 style cylinder
- Choice of 22 Key-in-Knob keyways to match this padlock to your security door locks via special order
- Key-in-Knob allows the padlock to be keyed to any of your door keys
- Rekeyable 5- and 6-pin cylinder options
Best Used For
- Construction Sites and Equipment
- Industrial, Storefront and Business Gates
- Trailers, Vans and Moving Trucks
- Truck Doors
1 3/4in (44mm) W, A: 5/16 in. (8mm) B: 1 3/16 in. (30mm) C: 29/32 in. (23mm)
Customer Questions & Answers
This model is designed to accept 5 or 6 pin SFIC cores. These cores can be master keyed if requested but will typically ship with a control key (to add or remove the cylinder) and an operator key (to unlock the device).